My Daughter's Friend is a Provider...and What a Provider!

.....close doesn't begin to describe the relationship my daughter had with June (not her provider name) and my daughter has been openly bisexual for awhile (staff edit; forbidden topic; ztonk). Although I had never considered the possibility of my daughter being a provider, it wouldn't shock me if she told me that she was. She had body by Playboy at (staff edit; ztonk). Platinum blonde hair, 36DD (I've taken her shopping at Victoria's Secret) and a 22 inch waist. She's been active (that I know about) since (staff edit; ztonk).
How would I handle it? Well, I wouldn't be angry, unless she was also sharing needles or going BBFS. I like a fresh, young (or at least younger) woman in my bed, and I'm not blind to the fact that these women have fathers too. I would have to be a hypocrite to say "I'll pay your daughter to have sex with me" and then turn around and say "Not with my daughter, you don't". My daughter and I have a unique and healthy relationship that works for us. We don't judge each other. I know things about her that most fathers would freak over, and vice versa. So no, I wouldn't be stunned, or angry, or even disappointed. I know from talking to her (and a couple of her boyfriends over the years) that she has a voracious sexual appetite and very little is off limits. I would want to know if her new fiance' was aware, but that's a whole new thread.a Originally Posted by Chicago K9

Very few men here will discuss anything close to this personal in regards to a child of theirs.

of any age,

The idea of you describing you daughter at an age when she was a minor in the terms you have used is disgusting.... really man? On a SHMB you want to post aout your daughter? I ope like HELL this gets read by her some day......

taking her shopping at Victoria Secrets?..Really?

Where was her mother in this.....

Seems the healthiest thing that could have been done at the time would have been to get you out of the picture....

You have proven twice now that you have no sense of values....

One comment in the spirtit of the thread..... Most young ladies' BEST FRIENDS know exactly what their friends are up to.

And if the see their BEST FRIEND having success with it it is not uncommon to try it themselves....

It is apparent from your post that a strong sense of morality was not something you instilled in the children you raised....

But as I tell a lot of fucked up young ladies with a similar story..... "YOU ARE YOUR FATHER'S DAUGHTER!. You are exactly what he raised you to be and I am sorry you had such poor parenting"....

I think your idea for a new thread to try to make you look cool in light of your other recent issues was a mess.
I'm Chicago K9's daughter's fiance, and I can attest to Chicago K9's honesty here as well as his daughter's open menu. BBFS, BBBJCIM NQNS, TUMA, Rusty Trombone, blumpkins, you name it. Why, she even brought over her BFF for threesomes! Wait... NEVERMIND!
Unlike a lot of you, I have long sense grown weary of this one. It is time for this one to end.

Spacemtn
AustinModStaff