Pittsburgh Sand Box Members gay

Who gives a fuck, Bambi.

Mods are mods because they want to be mods. Thank them for their service to ECCIE. That doesn't mean 2Pups isn't a mouthbreathing dipshit. Nor does it mean that I give a fuck what he thinks of me.

"Fell" sorry for whomever you need to. I didn't think you'd have the bullshit to keep up in here and I was right. Put the rest of us on ignore, too, while you're at it.

In fact, take your pack of Pissburgh Pissants back to the land of rust and dirt, rub a steak and drink some Texas corn squeezins!

You brought this shit here. Take it with you when you leave.

We've got bigger toilet fish to fry ... like IBIdiot, the gay fuck doll wannabe! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Oh, I'm not ignoring you gramps. And you're right about bullshit, you're full of it. Card holding AARP gaymo. 36/8
What the fuck is a "gaymo?" Is that Yinz talk? Or is that one of your favorite vodkas?
  • CJ7
  • 11-25-2013, 02:37 PM
What the fuck is a "gaymo?" Is that Yinz talk? Or is that one of your favorite vodkas? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

Pitt lingo for "I'd hit that"
What the fuck is a "gaymo?" Is that Yinz talk? Or is that one of your favorite vodkas? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Yeah, Gaymo, as in old, decrepit Gaymo. As in wheel chair accessible glory hole gaymo. As in old piece of shit Gaymo. The worst kind. 36/8 asshole. It's hard to imagine a more repulsive person than you. Sad thing is, you know it.
Bambi and lusty lad were both some of Jerry's boys.
Bambi and lusty lad were both some of Jerry's boys. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
CMon Fag boy. CBJ fag boy. You're just a RAT FAG BOY. Biggie Rat Fag Boy. I used to think JC Fag Boy was bad. He licks assholes. You're just an ASSHOLE.
CMon Fag boy. CBJ fag boy. You're just a RAT FAG BOY. Biggie Rat Fag Boy. I used to think JC Fag Boy was bad. He licks assholes. You're just an ASSHOLE. Originally Posted by bambino
Now who can argue with THAT?

Hitting the white lightning a little hard tonight are we?
you're still obsessing I see ....how's your "tool" search going today dildo?

have you PMed anyone your favorite question today....

Answer the question WTFuckhead, are you CIM? Originally Posted by bambino
you're still obsessing I see ....how's your "tool" search going today dildo?

have you PMed anyone your favorite question today....

Originally Posted by JCM800
Look. its not my problem you enjoy sticking your tongue in someones asshole. Thats your issue. I really don't think thats healthy. Call me crazy. I see the ROLMA emoticon. Should I use it? Nah, thats for faggots.
You should should lap up one of BSers Creampies. Originally Posted by bambino
was that healthy for you ^^^^^

was that healthy for you ^^^^^

Originally Posted by JCM800
I wouldn't let you lick my asshole. Who knows where tongues been. Question. Why do you keep embarrassing yourself? Is it a sacred ass licker thing?You're a fuck up. Ignore me.
seriously though, you should worry about doing that ^^^^^ to often.
CMon Fag boy. CBJ fag boy. You're just a RAT FAG BOY. Biggie Rat Fag Boy. I used to think JC Fag Boy was bad. He licks assholes. You're just an ASSHOLE. Originally Posted by bambino

Did Jerry make you lick his asshole ? It is where you got a lust for it.. Lick it Jerry's boy.
seriously though, you should worry about doing that ^^^^^ to often. Originally Posted by JCM800
Did you ever lick a little colon blood? Im glad your west of the Mississippi. I hope thats far enough away.
remember, you have to limit yourself