Favorite wine

I am having a dinner party tomorrow...wine will be served in abundance. Originally Posted by London Rayne
Where's my invite?! Did the damn post office lose it again?
Where's my invite?! Did the damn post office lose it again? Originally Posted by SR Only
Stop bitchin. You couldn't even figure out a way to see Becky
Stop bitchin. You couldn't even figure out a way to see Becky Originally Posted by discreetgent

LOL, and to add insult to injury the second he left my neighborhood the sun came back out , and SF returned to its usual beautiful spring weather.
LOL, and to add insult to injury the second he left my neighborhood the sun came back out , and SF returned to its usual beautiful spring weather. Originally Posted by Becky
OMG, SR Only is Al Gore.
Where's my invite?! Did the damn post office lose it again? Originally Posted by SR Only
It was a video invite lol.
Stop bitchin. You couldn't even figure out a way to see Becky Originally Posted by discreetgent
Wait I did try. I think the wife *might* have had an issue with me seeing her and Edward.

LOL, and to add insult to injury the second he left my neighborhood the sun came back out , and SF returned to its usual beautiful spring weather. Originally Posted by Becky
And I went back to a foot and a half of snow and really cold temps (at least for Connecticut). Sorry for the weather I brought to SF. At least I took it with me. Weather says its going to be a high of 60° today in SF. Good weather for walking a certain pooch.

OMG, SR Only is Al Gore. Originally Posted by pjorourke
hey, we're not supposed to reveal/out people here. Tipper is gong to beat me like a cheap drum (oohhh more baby!!!!).
hey, we're not supposed to reveal/out people here. Tipper is gong to beat me like a cheap drum (oohhh more baby!!!!). Originally Posted by SR Only
Keep up. She already kicked your ass to the curb.
She already kicked your ass to the curb. Originally Posted by pjorourke
Do you believe *everything* you read on the internet (the one I invented)? Tipper never knew I was on eccie.
Keep up. She already kicked your ass to the curb. Originally Posted by pjorourke
I hope, Mr. O'Rourke, that you noticed the addition to SR_Only's avatar and that you'll henceforth keep a respectful tongue in your mouth.
Congrats SR. Glad to have you on staff.
I hope, Mr. O'Rourke, that you noticed the addition to SR_Only's avatar and that you'll henceforth keep a respectful tongue in your mouth. Originally Posted by John Bull
You notice it hasn't stopped me with you.
OMG no. The poor man is in for it.
What?!? SR Only is a mod?!? What the heck happened to standards and quality? He slipped under the bar I guess.

Oh wait, that's me.
WTF just lost his job as Asst Mod around these parts. LMAO
SR, did they give you a cape?