Real World Info

• PGATS
  • 04-04-2019, 10:39 PM
I've known a few ladies RW info and decided to look them up, about 80% have a mug shot and a record. At least from my research and what falls into my lap. I will say that a few of them are well respected in the hobby.

Not sure how the 1% bad vs the 99% being good? I'm sure those figures are way off, A real screening process is needed where these things can be found to make a educated decision. Too much false sense of safety within the hobby right now. I'll stick to doing things my way Originally Posted by BLM69
I follow what you post and agree with the majority. I'm with you bro...
I've known a few ladies RW info and decided to look them up, about 80% have a mug shot and a record. At least from my research and what falls into my lap. I will say that a few of them are well respected in the hobby. Originally Posted by BLM69
Yep, that's been my experience as well. And tbh it doesn't surprise me at all, b/c the reality is most are in this for fast, easy money, or out of desperation...all of which tend to often lead to bad decisions and trouble with the law at some point.
Ask for his real name, phone number, and email. Originally Posted by B Three
That made me giggle :-)
thanks LL. I did mean it to be funny. But then it turned into a long protracted debate. My point was if a guy presents as a newbie, then what else should you do but make sure he is just a legit normal guy who isn't going to kill you and leave you dead with no accountability...
B Three, can you share with us the reason a lady might want real world information, if not to use to out the guy if things don't go as planned?

I totally understand that there are extreme situations where outing the guy is appropriate (assaultive assholes, for example), but, like a trafficking investigation, that's relatively rare. What are the other ways that real world information makes the hobby safer for the ladies? I don't believe there are any, but if you explained it to me, perhaps I (and others) would soften my no-real-world-info stance. Originally Posted by Crock
I'm not B3 but I will tell you what I want real world information from NEWBIES (NOT established hobbyist) and EXACTLY what I do with it. I pay for 3 different we background websites and to have access to a blacklist registry. I take the information and I start searching. Not for your income not for your personal information I search 1) to make sure the information I've been given is accurate and true 2) Criminal background ( Aggravated cases, Rape, Robbery, murder
3)I utilize social media because I'm also searching to make sure that I'm in no way linked to this person by a mutual friend by a family member , that there's no link at all between us

In the past two months I've turned down somebody that had links to my family that I found through social media(Facebook), someone that had to time for murder in another state, a rapist and another one that had robbery multiple times and aggravated assault. The last one I screamed in the middle of the night when referencing weren't going to be awake and an option to utilize. When I told him that I would not see him he posted an another ISO. so the next provider not asking for that real world information probably would never even know..

I've also seen providers post false alerts on guys just because of her not liking the review that he posted on her. And I knew the moment that I saw it that it was a fake alert because the description of the guy wasn't even accurate. So I understand both sides of this argument can be PETTY.

To make the assumption that a guy will always be outted if a provider gets upset is ridiculous. I'll have you know we are not all shady and that I was ripped off twice Thanksgiving weekend by two separate guys because I compromised on my screening. First guy was a member of p411 and got banned for 6 months AND the second: I have all his world wild information driver's license, vehicle registration with wife's name. He even pops up on people I may know on Facebook.

At the end of the day yes he did rip me off and it was a dirty move but he did what I allowed him to do and I have nobody to be upset with but myself what do I look like adding him when it was me that didn't do my job. The money didn't make me near as angry as the fact that as easily as he put the movie pulled he could have been slitting my throat instead. And I'm just thankful that it was only money lost that day and not my life.

Me wanting Re information is only from newbies and the type of gentleman that doesn't understand the importance of me needing it is the type of gentleman that I'm not interested in seeing.
  • BLM69
  • 04-05-2019, 11:35 AM
Yep, that's been my experience as well. And tbh it doesn't surprise me at all, b/c the reality is most are in this for fast, easy money, or out of desperation...all of which tend to often lead to bad decisions and trouble with the law at some point. Originally Posted by TheOracle
This is the reality of any fast $ gig, everything comes some type of danger and risk, it's not will it happen, it's when! Everyone from both sides should understand the risks and have your guard up at all times.
  • Crock
  • 04-05-2019, 11:39 AM
I'm not avoiding. Here is my opinion based on copious research.

99% of the time when a guy gets arrested for prostitution, the cops do not know any personal information about him until they book him. Originally Posted by B Three
That's completely disingenuous, as the vast majority of prostitution arrests are on the street and aren't scheduled sessions like we're discussing here. I thought better of you than to make such a misleading argument, B Three.

The reality is that until recently, cops very rarely targeted what is sometimes referred to as "invisible" prostitution. If there weren't hoes on the street and johns cruising around, the cops didn't much care unless it was an election year or something. That's been changing over the last decade and we're seeing more and more operations targeting independent providers and their clients. With FOSTA/SESTA, I expect that trend to not only continue, but to also intensify. Ignoring this trend is foolish.

99% of the time when guys give information to providers, nothing bad happens.
Perhaps, but who here wants to experience that one time out of a hundred?

My point is that there are other ways for the ladies to ensure their safety without risking the guys' safety. I fully expect another sexist reply to this point.
Nicole definitely wins Eccie Post of The Month for her response.
thanks LL. I did mean it to be funny. But then it turned into a long protracted debate. My point was if a guy presents as a newbie, then what else should you do but make sure he is just a legit normal guy who isn't going to kill you and leave you dead with no accountability... Originally Posted by B Three
How does having someone's RW info let you know that he's a "legit normal guy"? If I give you my RW info you're going to have my real name and and phone # and that's it. I'm self employed so you would be verifying with me, and I don't do social media at all. The way I see it, and I could be missing something, is that if you have the RW info of the people that are going to rob, hurt, or kill you the accountability thing comes into play, but that's it. The only thing it might do is put the perp in prison with all the other people that didn't plan on getting caught. For me, more bad than good can come from giving RW info, but you certainly have as much right to ask for it as I have not to provide it.
That's downright disingenuous, as the vast majority of prostitution arrests are on the street and aren't scheduled sessions like we're discussing here. I thought better of you, B Three.

Perhaps, but who here wants to experience that one time out of a hundred?

My point is that there are other ways for the ladies to ensure their safety without risking the guys' safety. I fully expect another sexist reply to this point. Originally Posted by Crock
Actually, when you research prostitution arrest in Texas, they are separated into Public and Nonpublic Offers. Public offers are usually street related. Private are related mostly to websites like backpage, STG, LC, etc.

I am talking about non-public offers. Perhaps once in about 1000 records, I might stray across some mention of an arrest stemming from someone "giving up" another person. Those are ALL cases of something more that a one on one encounter.

Virtually every nonpublic offer arrest stems from LE contacting a lady who advertises online and asking her to come to their motel with no exchange of information, or guys responding to an online (sting) ad with no info exchange.

Cops get a zillion arrests this way...they don't have to engage with anyone asking for a bunch of information. They go for the low hanging fruit.

All of this leads me to the conclusion that engaging with people who require NO exchange of personal information MORE dangerous from an arrest standpoint overall.
For the Dallas newbie guys who don't want to give up real world info, meet Sherry of DFW. Here's her bio page:

https://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=159971

She is newbie friendly. Not newbie friendly but requires alternate screening. Just newbie friendly. Call her, set up an appointment, and you're set. She will give you a nearby address and once you arrive there, call her again and she will guide you to her place.

Her incall is very clean, cozy, and safe. Sherry is one of the smartest ladies I've met and she's also kind, generous, and dependable. She won't rip you off or try to shortchange you on time or anything like that.

After meeting Sherry, use her as a reference to meet other ECCIE ladies and soon you will be an established hobbyist with multiple reputable references. Then there will be no need for you to give real world info to anyone. Most ECCIE ladies, especially reputable decent ladies like B Three, Nicole Cox etc. just want to know that you're safe and will behave like a gentleman. Sherry of DFW and your other references can reassure them of that and you will be good to go.
  • BLM69
  • 04-05-2019, 11:54 AM
The wanting of personal information is a false sense of security, just like the P411 client that didn't pay. Once everybody understands that life and people can change from one meeting to the next, we might get somewhere.
  • Crock
  • 04-05-2019, 12:10 PM
I'm not B3 but I will tell you what I want real world information from NEWBIES (NOT established hobbyist) and EXACTLY what I do with it. I pay for 3 different we background websites and to have access to a blacklist registry. I take the information and I start searching. Not for your income not for your personal information I search 1) to make sure the information I've been given is accurate and true 2) Criminal background ( Aggravated cases, Rape, Robbery, murder
3)I utilize social media because I'm also searching to make sure that I'm in no way linked to this person by a mutual friend by a family member , that there's no link at all between us Originally Posted by Nicole Cox
That's impressive and intimidating. As much as I don't want you to know this information about me, I don't blame you for trying to get it. Most ladies do NOT do what you describe.

Me wanting Re information is only from newbies and the type of gentleman that doesn't understand the importance of me needing it is the type of gentleman that I'm not interested in seeing.
Oh, I understand why you want it. I just hate that you don't see why we don't want to give it. And asking for it from newbies is completely reasonable to me, although I think there are better, safer ways for some ladies to handle newbies.
3)I utilize social media because I'm also searching to make sure that I'm in no way linked to this person by a mutual friend by a family member , that there's no link at all between us

In the past two months I've turned down somebody that had links to my family that I found through social media(Facebook), someone that had to time for murder in another state, a rapist and another one that had robbery multiple times and aggravated assault. The last one I screamed in the middle of the night when referencing weren't going to be awake and an option to utilize. When I told him that I would not see him he posted an another ISO. so the next provider not asking for that real world information probably would never even know..

I've also seen providers post false alerts on guys just because of her not liking the review that he posted on her. And I knew the moment that I saw it that it was a fake alert because the description of the guy wasn't even accurate. So I understand both sides of this argument can be PETTY.

To make the assumption that a guy will always be outted if a provider gets upset is ridiculous. I'll have you know we are not all shady and that I was ripped off twice Thanksgiving weekend by two separate guys because I compromised on my screening. First guy was a member of p411 and got banned for 6 months AND the second: I have all his world wild information driver's license, vehicle registration with wife's name. He even pops up on people I may know on Facebook.

At the end of the day yes he did rip me off and it was a dirty move but he did what I allowed him to do and I have nobody to be upset with but myself what do I look like adding him when it was me that didn't do my job. The money didn't make me near as angry as the fact that as easily as he put the movie pulled he could have been slitting my throat instead. And I'm just thankful that it was only money lost that day and not my life.

Me wanting Re information is only from newbies and the type of gentleman that doesn't understand the importance of me needing it is the type of gentleman that I'm not interested in seeing. Originally Posted by Nicole Cox
While this post provides good insight, it also presents a strong case for the opposing side.

You admit that RW info provides you access to a wealth of private info and points of contact for people's wives, families, friends, employers, etc. Sorry, but that is not information I would want random providers to have access to, and for those here who are married I would think this would especially be a HUGE red flag and concern. While you may not use that info maliciously, it only takes one wild card and that could wreck someone's life.

You say that you've seen provider backlash just for a simple "NO" review. That shows malicious intent and irrational behavior. Not a good combination for someone who could gain the level of access to your personal info that you say you have. I don't think anyone made the assumption that a guy would "always" be outted or that all providers are shady, but it only takes ONE. Rolling the dice and hoping that the provider you picked is not going to be that one is very risky. The reality is this whole hobby is based on a lot of lies, illusions, and feigning interest. So no matter how "sweet", "established", "reputable" (or whatever adjective we choose) some ladies might appear to be, we really don't know them or what they're capable of.

I personally don't think it's worth the risk, but to each his own.

Side note: this thread is pretty much just a remix of the recent "providers asking for pics" thread.
https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2553464
How does having someone's RW info let you know that he's a "legit normal guy"? If I give you my RW info you're going to have my real name and and phone # and that's it. I'm self employed so you would be verifying with me, and I don't do social media at all. The way I see it, and I could be missing something, is that if you have the RW info of the people that are going to rob, hurt, or kill you the accountability thing comes into play, but that's it. The only thing it might do is put the perp in prison with all the other people that didn't plan on getting caught. For me, more bad than good can come from giving RW info, but you certainly have as much right to ask for it as I have not to provide it. Originally Posted by rcinokc
Partial quotes aren’t helpful. I said, a legit normal guy who isn’t going to kill me with no accountability.

So how do I do this? You give me your name, I check and make sure you do not a have a violent criminal history. Period. If I can verify you’re employed somewhere with a quick search great. No interest in your family, income, marital status, DWIs, divorces. Pets, kids, etc.

But yes, I care if you’re in the registry or just got released from prison. So sue me.