Why was ECCIE down for 2 weeks?

• dgc92
  • 01-04-2019, 06:45 PM
I think I can settle this.

I like B Three's boobs.

I do not like jokacz's boobs.

Therefore, B Three is right.

If he screwed up, and as a result he was banned, too bad. 9 days, 9 months, 9 decades--so what?
Originally Posted by Old-T
Totally disagree. Our 90+ year members shouldn't be banned. 89 and under is still fair game, though.
LOL. Thank you. I like your logic. I just find it funny that anyone thinks I am a "hardass" or anyone's bitch or that I feel I need to "make a name for myself" or finally, I owe any guys for helping me through the "hard times." Unless the hard times include, but aren't limited to: me wanting a new Italian car, a trip to Costa Rica, grad school tuition, or plastic surgery. If so, then, yes, thank you to those gentleman for their undying $upport! xoxo, B3
B3 for Upset NY modtard
LOL, OSD. xoxo you know I love you.

I'd love that. I've been following you for years before I joined even...Upset just needs a woman's love and attention! And more boobies...everything is better with boobies.
And as i have requested before, I want B3 to issue my points from now on. Originally Posted by winn dixie
Hey... hold on... I am the one who does the discipline around here...

Of course, I usually discipline Mods but I can make an exception!
The topic of this thread is "Why was eccie down".

Please keep your posts on topic.

Mods, please issue points to each other for straying from the topic.
I’ll take my spanking from Lea, please!
I’ll take my spanking from Lea, please! Originally Posted by B Three
can I watch ?
The topic of this thread is "Why was eccie down".

Please keep your posts on topic.

Mods, please issue points to each other for straying from the topic. Originally Posted by tpepsi

Do you really expect to get a straight answer to that question from the owners?

You'll have better luck with a FOIA request to the United States Attorney.
server moved to the Netherlands Originally Posted by skirtchaser79411
That happened yes. But its been in the netherlands after the first shut down. Not recently.
I can confirm that for two weeks when i tried to access ECCIE, I was instead sent to Adult Friend Finder or something like that. Originally Posted by Slcman

I have actually gotten some appointments off there. Every avenue, IMO is worth trying. I just make sure I don't mention ANYTHING about money in exchange for services. Some people are pricks and will report you and your account will get banned.. So I tell guys to text me and then I let them know what I'm looking for on there.
Hey... hold on... I am the one who does the discipline around here...

Of course, I usually discipline Mods but I can make an exception! Originally Posted by Lea Madisson
Yes ma'am . I have been very naughty..

What other sites have better looking mods. and admin. like Lea and B3? None in my opinion...
I’m just saying there should be a diversity between a “newbie moderator”, a “supreme moderator”, (maybe two years as a newbie mod) and an “admin” - who can use the nuclear option. A newbie mod,,,most especially being a “prostitute”,,,should only have the “deletion of the rules violation power”. I’m mean that’s clearly why they have mod power,,right,,because their whole life revolves around trolling the forums—inflicting “disciplinary action” in an effort of self gratifying vengeance,,b3, (and what metaphor is that equivalence?)
and while she may not have banned this member (in her thinking) but she surely has the power of the girls only area to target guys that don’t meet her standard and report them to a higher level ( or just hit the little triangle that got her voted in) That’s all I’m saying - be good in bed, un-break any rule violations, and stop being a little bitch tipster

And yes,,helping you thru the tough times?,,which, when you list your “lifestyle changes” What,,are you independently wealthy and just one of those girls “that just enjoy sex” I enjoy sex also but do t want to put thirty different pusses in my mouth every week

And this may not be why eccie shut down—that was tech stuff—it is a new beginning

And old-t, while I’m sure you can probably explain it, it’s doubtful you’ll ever be able to understand it
  • Crock
  • 01-06-2019, 03:28 PM
I’m just saying there should be a diversity between a “newbie moderator”, a “supreme moderator”, (maybe two years as a newbie mod) and an “admin” - who can use the nuclear option. A newbie mod,,,most especially being a “prostitute”,,,should only have the “deletion of the rules violation power”. I’m mean that’s clearly why they have mod power,,right,,because their whole life revolves around trolling the forums—inflicting “disciplinary action” in an effort of self gratifying vengeance,,b3, (and what metaphor is that equivalence?)
and while she may not have banned this member (in her thinking) but she surely has the power of the girls only area to target guys that don’t meet her standard and report them to a higher level ( or just hit the little triangle that got her voted in) That’s all I’m saying - be good in bed, un-break any rule violations, and stop being a little bitch tipster

And yes,,helping you thru the tough times?,,which, when you list your “lifestyle changes” What,,are you independently wealthy and just one of those girls “that just enjoy sex” I enjoy sex also but do t want to put thirty different pusses in my mouth every week

And this may not be why eccie shut down—that was tech stuff—it is a new beginning

And old-t, while I’m sure you can probably explain it, it’s doubtful you’ll ever be able to understand it Originally Posted by Phil McCrotch
Sometimes, it's amusing to see people's minds at work. Incredible, really. And often scary.
Sometimes, it's amusing to see people's minds at work. Incredible, really. And often scary. Originally Posted by Crock
I agree! Kinda like a self alert!