More Mike Flynn...How will IB spin it?

• WTF
  • 02-26-2019, 10:56 PM
Had he been working on "a WMD program in Iraq" before the 2003 invasion? Be specific, I'll be waiting.... Originally Posted by andymarksman
Here is IB's myth broken down. C Powell talks about that UN lie as the biggest regret of his life.

https://original.antiwar.com/loretta...-zarqawi-myth/

This is the latest misinformation about the man. Until the end of 2004, Zarqawi was an al-Qaeda outsider. His myth was the product of American and British propaganda to justify a preventive strike in Iraq. Colin Powell’s announcement of Feb. 5, 2003 – “Iraq today harbors a deadly terrorist network, headed by Abu Musab al-Zarqawi, an associate and collaborator of Osama bin Laden and his al-Qaeda lieutenants” – transformed him into an international al-Qaeda leader. Having failed to prove Iraq had weapons of mass destruction, the U.S. government was constructing its case for war on Saddam’s connection with terrorism, with Zarqawi the link to al-Qaeda. We now know that this information was false and that it took al-Qaeda’s leadership by surprise.
None of the below matters.
Obama gets the credit. Nothing you say or do changes that.
Where they took off from or when they enlisted doesn't make any difference.

Duck and cover was used during Eisenhower's presidency.
The Soviet's first bomb was a plutonium weapon.
Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
FDR's man Harry Hopkins gave heavy water, uranium and other atomic materials to the Soviets. If the Soviets didn't have the bomb, there would have been no need for "duck and cover."

"Colonel Kotikov threatened to 'call Mr Hopkins'....

"At this time I knew nothing whatever about the atomic bomb. The words 'uranium' and 'Manhattan Engineering District' were unknown to me. But I became aware that certain folders were being held to one side on Colonel Kotikov's desk for the accumulation of a very special chemical plant. In fact, this chemical plant was referred to by Colonel Kotikov as a 'bomb powder' factory. By referring to my diary, and checking the items I now know went into an atomic energy plant, I am able to show the following records, starting with the year 1942 while I was still at Newark. These materials, which are necessary for the creation of an atomic pile, moved to Russia in 1942: Graphite: natural, flake, lump or chip, costing American taxpayers $812,437. Over thirteen million dollars' worth of aluminum tubes (used in the atomic pile to 'cook' or transmute the uranium into plutonium), the exact amount being $13,041,152. We sent 834,989 pounds of cadmium metal for rods to control the intensity of an atomic pile; the cost was $781,472. The really secret material, thorium, finally showed up and started going through immediately. The amount during 1942 was 13,440 pounds at a cost of $22,848." -- Major George R. Jordan, Liaison Officer.

Here is IB's myth broken down. C Powell talks about that UN lie as the biggest regret of his life.

https://original.antiwar.com/loretta...-zarqawi-myth/

This is the latest misinformation about the man. Until the end of 2004, Zarqawi was an al-Qaeda outsider. His myth was the product of American and British propaganda to justify a preventive strike in Iraq. Colin Powell’s announcement of Feb. 5, 2003 – “Iraq today harbors a deadly terrorist network, headed by Abu Musab al-Zarqawi, an associate and collaborator of Osama bin Laden and his al-Qaeda lieutenants” – transformed him into an international al-Qaeda leader. Having failed to prove Iraq had weapons of mass destruction, the U.S. government was constructing its case for war on Saddam’s connection with terrorism, with Zarqawi the link to al-Qaeda. We now know that this information was false and that it took al-Qaeda’s leadership by surprise.
Originally Posted by WTF
Zarqawi had a WMD program in Iraq, and that is a fact you still failed to refute. In fact, you just confirmed it.
Missed the point again, amigo!
  • WTF
  • 02-27-2019, 09:51 AM

Zarqawi had a WMD program in Iraq, and that is a fact you still failed to refute. In fact, you just confirmed it. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Before the invasion of Afghanistan was he in Iraq?

You keep dodging that question.

You also fail to mention the fact that Zarqawi was neither connected to Saddam or Osama before Colin Powell asinine speech at the UN. Which seems to be you justification for the Iraq War.
Before the invasion of Afghanistan was he in Iraq?

You keep dodging that question.

You also fail to mention the fact that Zarqawi was neither connected to Saddam or Osama before Colin Powell asinine speech at the UN. Which seems to be you justification for the Iraq War.
Originally Posted by WTF
Zarqawi and his al-Qaeda funded WMD program relocated from Helmand Province, Afghanistan, to Iraq after the U.S. delivered an airstrike against his operation in Helmand in 2001. Zarqawi was in Iraq for going on two years before the renewal of hostilities began against Iraq in 2003. Zarqawi and his WMD operation in Iraq was funded by bin Laden: 2001 to 2006. Saddam was known to fund terrorists like Zarqawi. Zarqawi and Saddam were both Sunni Muslims.
  • WTF
  • 02-27-2019, 12:11 PM
Zarqawi and his al-Qaeda funded WMD program relocated from Helmand Province, Afghanistan, to Iraq after the U.S. delivered an airstrike against his operation in Helmand in 2001. Zarqawi was in Iraq for going on two years before the renewal of hostilities began against Iraq in 2003.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Pushed out of Afghanistan by our forces....

And into the American protected Kurdish region of Iraq which Saddam had no control of.

Your babble only works with people that haven't done any research on the basic facts.

There was no reason to invade Iraq and upset the power structure in the ME.

It has facilitated the rise of Iran and the re-emergence of Russian power
Pushed out of Afghanistan by our forces....

And into the American protected Kurdish region of Iraq which Saddam had no control of.

Your babble only works with people that haven't done any research on the basic facts.

There was no reason to invade Iraq and upset the power structure in the ME.

It has facilitated the rise of Iran and the re-emergence of Russian power
Originally Posted by WTF
Noticed how all of your babble didn't change the fact that Zarqawi ran an al Qaeda funded WMD program in Iraq before the U.S. renewed hostilities against Saddam.
  • WTF
  • 02-27-2019, 01:01 PM
Noticed how all of your babble didn't change the fact that Zarqawi ran an al Qaeda funded WMD program in Iraq before the U.S. renewed hostilities against Saddam. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Well that is wtf the Kurdish intelligence got you to believe!

They actually were the ones benefited the most from the invasion of Iraq.

Next was Iran and Russia.

Your God damn invasion is still costing this nation billions
Well that is wtf the Kurdish intelligence got you to believe!

They actually were the ones benefited the most from the invasion of Iraq.

Next was Iran and Russia.

Your God damn invasion is still costing this nation billions
Originally Posted by WTF

Noticed that nothing you posted changed the fact that Zarqawi ran an al Qaeda funded WMD program in Iraq with the intention of fomenting terror worldwide.
It’s heating up. What is your point? You argue multiple points, IBH and expect them to be interrelated.

“ iraq had XyZ but you haven’t proven anything about the three branches of government. “

Typical of your “debate” meltdowns.

If you think you’ve won, then leave it alone and move on to the next pile of bullshit.
  • WTF
  • 02-27-2019, 01:33 PM

Noticed that nothing you posted changed the fact that Zarqawi ran an al Qaeda funded WMD program in Iraq with the intention of fomenting terror worldwide.
And nothing you posted has justified the preemptive war with Iraq
It’s heating up. What is your point? You argue multiple points, IBH and expect them to be interrelated.

“ iraq had XyZ but you haven’t proven anything about the three branches of government. “

Typical of your “debate” meltdowns.

If you think you’ve won, then leave it alone and move on to the next pile of bullshit
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You've yet to demonstrate that you even know what the branches of government are as delineated in the U.S. Constitution.

And nothing you posted has justified the preemptive war with Iraq Originally Posted by WTF
Nothing you posted changed the fact that Zarqawi ran an al Qaeda funded WMD program in Iraq with the intention of fomenting terror worldwide.
  • WTF
  • 02-27-2019, 04:24 PM

Nothing you posted changed the fact that Zarqawi ran an al Qaeda funded WMD program in Iraq with the intention of fomenting terror worldwide.
Actually, I have, you have just chosen to ignore it.

The Kurds was where we got this info from and were the biggest winner in our 6 trillion dollar fiasco. . . Next big winner was Iran and Russia.
Actually, I have, you have just chosen to ignore it.

The Kurds was where we got this info from and were the biggest winner in our 6 trillion dollar fiasco. . . Next big winner was Iran and Russia.
Originally Posted by WTF
No. What you posted confirmed that Zarqawi ran an al Qaeda funded WMD program in Iraq.
  • WTF
  • 02-27-2019, 05:54 PM
No. What you posted confirmed that Zarqawi ran an al Qaeda funded WMD program in Iraq. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Look if you want to run a burglar out of your house and into your neighbor's house and then use that as a means to justify killing them both have at it but everybody can see through your masquerade