Why Did Trump Lose so Badly

the pelosi dems only had control of the house for 4 years.

they were plenty pissy during those 4 years. the only thing they got of it was obamacare.

they might be able to save it. it depends on how hardball they play with the R senate.
I'm not understanding the shots at Trump about Putin and Russia. There was another President who stepped back from leadership on the world stage which allowed Russia to take over Crimea without much of an effort, made a grandstand effort on about a line in the sand in Syria due to chemical weapon attacks which he did nothing about and ended up allowing Russia further involvement in the Region (without American protest), allowed his department heads (all of the necessary ones, not just Hillary) to sign off on the Uranium One deal, and directly told Miedev (however you spell it) to tell Putin "I will have more flexibility after the election." This is the same President who opened his term with sending his Secretary of State to Russia to suck up to the Russians.

But somehow, during this last election, it was a Republican who was colluding with the Russians and Trump is a puppet because he's laid sanctions against Russia but still finds a way to try to do business with the Russians.
Yupper mystifying isn't it , Its all about WHO you are for the dim-retards
Yupper mystifying isn't it , Its all about WHO you are for the dim-retards Originally Posted by rexdutchman
35 indictments for Trumps friends, administration, campaign team ( and Russians). I think they are all white white collar criminals. Obama didn't have any one is his administration indicted
35 indictments for Trumps friends, administration, campaign team ( and Russians). I think they are all white white collar criminals. Obama didn't have any one is his administration indicted Originally Posted by themystic
Your post is off topic, but it's a fact that Trump did absolutely outstanding in the mid-term elections considering that 90% of the lame-stream has been against him 90% of the time since he beat the shit out of hildebeest in the Electoral College in 2016.

BTW, the Mueller investigation is an illegal usurpation of power and will be deemed as such by Trump's Supreme Court. It was initiated without the prerequisite requirement of a known crime based on substantiated and actionable intelligence:

“In my capacity as acting Attorney General, I determined that it is in the public interest for me to exercise my authority and appoint a Special Counsel to assume responsibility for this matter,” said Deputy Attorney General Rosenstein. “My decision is not a finding that crimes have been committed or that any prosecution is warranted. I have made no such determination. What I have determined is that based upon the unique circumstances, the public interest requires me to place this investigation under the authority of a person who exercises a degree of independence from the normal chain of command.” (DOJ).

28 CFR § 600.1 Grounds for appointing a Special Counsel. The Attorney General, or in cases in which the Attorney General is recused, the Acting Attorney General, will appoint a Special Counsel when he or she determines that criminal investigation of a person or matter is warranted …” (GPO)