Oh2?

Thank you
I use mobile puffin browser. But even then its still glitchy i cant upload photos to my profile. Only my avatar.
still cant log in oh2
It is not working
Let's revel in what we got. For the smart ones who have spent tons of money and seen a bunch of females what we got now is a bunch of females texting wholesaling pussy which is honestly right down my alley. I believe in the power being in the man's hands. If alot if you'll would just sit on money and wait this shit out it would go alot better for all of us. Called a chick right now about an overnight at my convenient donation. She yada yada. Guys pay this then called me back just now and said okay I'll do it. I replied I'm feeding some ducks right now, let me get back to you. Actually I am in Herman park with a loaf of bread feeding ducks. Pussy don't make me. I love it but I'm the strongest person on this guy team I'm always fighting for us dudes first. I'll sit at my house and watch Harry and Meghan before I fold on my dudes..
On some free provider Netflix I might add lol
I will say this about Oh2. I went to Fadi just now trying to perhaps see if the glitch was in my wifi. Wasn't. Got some chicken and green beans, salad and curry sauce. Said fuck it, there was a lady there picking up plates working so hard. I just gave her the donation I was planning to spend. 220 and said Merry Christmas. The look on her face did it for me. I did better spending my money like that. Now I'm feeding ducks and we'll see about the overnight. I'm probably going to do it but right now my mind is with these beautiful ducks. .
Now it just takes forever to load but it works.
Which browser are you using? Puffin? Well anyways I just got off the phone with a lady friend that resides near me. She told me she talked to the admin. CK. She was informed that they are fixing the bugs and adding more security features to OH2. Hopefully the site will be back working 100% by this weekend.
Beautiful example of kindness you showed to donate that money to someone who was working at a restaurant instead of keeping it and trying to buy companionship. I do not agree with you about your "power" stance, but I can understand your point of view.

Glad to know about Oh2, as much as a pain in the ass it is when it goes offline, it is the most helpful site out there, and C.K. is a good guy, imho.
Let's revel in what we got. For the smart ones who have spent tons of money and seen a bunch of females what we got now is a bunch of females texting wholesaling pussy which is honestly right down my alley. I believe in the power being in the man's hands. If alot if you'll would just sit on money and wait this shit out it would go alot better for all of us. Called a chick right now about an overnight at my convenient donation. She yada yada. Guys pay this then called me back just now and said okay I'll do it. I replied I'm feeding some ducks right now, let me get back to you. Actually I am in Herman park with a loaf of bread feeding ducks. Pussy don't make me. I love it but I'm the strongest person on this guy team I'm always fighting for us dudes first. I'll sit at my house and watch Harry and Meghan before I fold on my dudes.. Originally Posted by Pitroom
I thought you were going to dial it back a bit? Guess not
I thought you were going to dial it back a bit? Guess not Originally Posted by Cendell M

It's in his nature.

So, was Pit implying that he had offered 220 for an overnight? Damn generous of him.
  • BLM69
  • 12-13-2022, 09:42 PM
So, was Pit implying that he had offered 220 for an overnight? Damn generous of him. Originally Posted by NordicJag
What's overnight pussy worth to you? I'm curious what generous tricks pay to watch someone sleep most of your session
So, was Pit implying that he had offered 220 for an overnight? Damn generous of him. Originally Posted by NordicJag

A lot of chicas would be happy with 220 for overnight.