My latest discovery...

Is that all it took?

THANK GOD.

Now can we get back to talking about something other than agendas and how maligned some posters are?

SHOW ME THE TITTIES!!!
Don’t celebrate too soon, Grace. He claims to have put me on ignore several years ago and still manages to comment on me and others he “ignores” because he just can’t help himself. He even admitted once to logging off just so he could read something I posted in Coed.

I think you’re out of luck on the titties request, too. Isn’t that against image guidelines now? I’ll text you a picture of mine, though, if you like. I just need to sand off some of the surface rust first. I want you to see me at my shiniest!
Don’t celebrate too soon, Grace. He claims to have put me on ignore several years ago and still manages to comment on me and others he “ignores” because he just can’t help himself. He even admitted once to logging off just so he could read something I posted in Coed.

I think you’re out of luck on the titties request, too. Isn’t that against image guidelines now? I’ll text you a picture of mine, though, if you like. I just need to sand off some of the surface rust first. I want you to see me at my shiniest! Originally Posted by TinMan

Lol-- you don't even have to log off to see posts from people you ignore, there is literally a button on an ignored person's post that you can click to be able to read the post.

I didn't say they had to be NAKED titties-- sheesh. Fun police :P
Well, see, he should thank you for mentioning that when he logs back on after reading our exchange. You just saved him a lot of time.
This has been taken way off topic and is done.