Very Sad—Please Read

It is very sad as it is very sad we have put with shit like this. There is room for all of them to get along and be sucussful but we also have to put up with wks and capt save a whore himself who posted in this thread maybe it was him behind all the bull shit like the other stuff he loves to stir up
I have never been a studio client but thus makes me want to go just to support sweetkendell.
I use to love the studios from vip back in the aspd days even swedish insitute was cool a set price see a line up pick a girl and go have fun to bad that never got better girls but hell that shit was fun
Just my two cents..as to the calling of BS or reference to Kendall implying this is an amp that has done this shit...her studio isn't an amp. That's why there is an amp thread and a studio thread. The studios aren't really competition to the amp,s. Guys go to amps to fuck.
I have been to Kendall's place twice and it's very nice.

But it's a studio, not an amp.

Rock on
Just my two cents..as to the calling of BS or reference to Kendall implying this is an amp that has done this shit...her studio isn't an amp. Originally Posted by nicholas linnear
Actually, she did describe the perpetrator as being a "competitor in the AMP/Studio/Agency market". It's hard to imagine an AMP or Agency viewing a non-FS studio as a threat, but she did leave that door cracked open.
I smell bullshit Originally Posted by Extreme

I have known kendall for several years. She is on the up and up. No bullshit here
Sometimes I read the replies to some of these threads and wanna reach through the computer to punch some people right in the throat.
Hi kj. Nice to see u around!
I have known kendall for several years. She is on the up and up. No bullshit here Originally Posted by txexetoo
My statement is that I do not believe Amp involvement.
Studio on Studio. Yes.

Many new Amps opened. Not all Asian. With out issues.
Studios seem to be having issues.
After rereading her statement. She did leave the door open for it to be numerous types of business.

Again. 2 sides to every story.
This one needs more information.
Kendall, why would you post this at all. What happens there should stay there. If there is a prominent person or frequent poster involved in trying to intimidate you, then name that person.
Otherwise, I think you showed a lack of discretion in making the details public and alerted your enemy to details they need not know.
Best of luck to you and if you are gonna run an agency/studio, I would defintely seek advice from someone who was successful at it previously. I can put you in touch if desired.
Sometimes I read the replies to some of these threads and wanna reach through the computer to punch some people right in the throat. Originally Posted by KoreanJulee
No shit. With regards to CPS, they have plenty of power at their discretion. CPS can take the kids first while they complete their investigation. While dancers have successfully gained ground with CPS regarding their job, pimping and hooking has not. It is largely the call of the investigating social worker. There are some good ones and some horrendous ones.

Smdh.