Just got the news...time to say goodbye to yall

• S-Man
  • 07-19-2012, 01:37 PM
Nah...his profile says he logged in yesterday at noon Originally Posted by Alyssa Nicole
If folks see him logged in next April, would they attribute it to a miracle?
If folks see him logged in next April, would they attribute it to a miracle? Originally Posted by S-Man
Not unless his image appears on a piece of toast...

Yo, Spock, what you thinck about all of this?

Nah...his profile says he logged in yesterday at noon Originally Posted by Alyssa Nicole
He had to check the PM's from people offering him free or discounted sessions.

I wonder how many ladies he saw after the deployment message. I wonder how many saw him again when he kept "coming home from being out of town for business" and didn't stop to wonder what kind of deployment includes regular weekends at home.
I HATE FAKES. Hopefully he's telling the truth.

I feel like we (hobbyists/providers) should have somewhat a sense of having each others backs, backing each other up, AND last but most importantly WEEDING OUT the FAKES.

My spidey senses call BS on this though.
How sad is it that hating a fraud means hoping that the OP is actually terminally ill?

It's so backwards, and totally speaks to the shittiness of this kind of behavior.
Nitwit played up the military (albeit ex military) and terminal illness combo, too. Guess that gets you a double discount. You ladies beware of any phone calls from this guy's "brother." I've seen this movie before.

I'm not sayin', I'm just say.... Oh, hell, I AM sayin'.
Attn. Ladies....I woke up this morn. came downstairs and stubbed my toe. Any special consideration would be greatly appreciated. Lol
Attn. Ladies....I woke up this morn. came downstairs and stubbed my toe. Any special consideration would be greatly appreciated. Lol Originally Posted by angusranch
that is worth at least $50 off the regular rate, c'mon ladies help him out
I'm not sayin', I'm just say.... Oh, hell, I AM sayin'. Originally Posted by eccienewbie
Now that you SAID IT! I'm sayin' it too!

If it is true, that he is in fact taking advantage of these wonderful ladies. He's basically one of those "I will gladly pay you Tuesday for a hamburger today." kind of guys.

I have known a provider on a personal level before, and I must say with what they put up with in between appointments at times it's amazing they are as nice as they are when one happens. I'm not talking just haggling with prices. I'm talking hey let me give you some old crappy cell phones that fell off the back of a truck and you can go sell them. They are worth at least as much as the rate. Some guys just think they're stupid and they can take advantage of that.

I hope that's not the case here, but I fear that it is.
1. The benefit of the doubt is worth something. I'm willing to give it. Then again...
2. Regardless of the truth I hope he's ok, because if he's faking I would feel badly for him that he would need to go to such extreme measures...
3. And if he is just that manipulative (or desperate), then it'll come back around to him. Karma's a $itch like that.
ijs