Another Great BLACK MAN Dies

Y’all need to be careful...some of you are getting up there on points...
Y’all need to be careful...some of you are getting up there on points... Originally Posted by Wakeup
Really, who has the most?

Jim
You're correct, Democrats and Republicans really aren't that much different. If the majority of both have a problem with Trump that may just be a good thing for the citizens of this country.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
I am assuming you mean that as in most politicians are bad. If so I disagree. I do think they have the same issue as Police. They stick together and that is even worse to me. They should all stand on their own principles and I would say Trump has drained the swamp and replaced folks with an even more corrupt group of players. Actually I think he ran off most of the decent people so now we have an even larger group of crooks. It will all come out in the wash.
I am assuming you mean that as in most politicians are bad. If so I disagree. I do think they have the same issue as Police. They stick together and that is even worse to me. They should all stand on their own principles and I would say Trump has drained the swamp and replaced folks with an even more corrupt group of players. Actually I think he ran off most of the decent people so now we have an even larger group of crooks. It will all come out in the wash. Originally Posted by MT Pockets
That's right you're assuming. If you look at the reality of politics you'll easily see career politicians on both sides of the aisle run their campaigns in the exact same way. They sell themselves to donors for money to finance their campaigns, then bullshit the masses with seemingly important issues to get us to vote for them. Once elected it's the money that hooks their decision making more than the needs of the people.

Jim
Actually I think he ran off most of the decent people so now we have an even larger group of crooks. It will all come out in the wash. Originally Posted by MT Pockets

the fact that a group of decent people were run off is irrelevant.

many of the "decent" ones were already corrupted by the money system that pervades washington d.c.

"show me the money, and i'll play" seems to be the name of the game in D.C.
False title, as there is no such thing as a great black man
Holy chit! ^^^^^^^
False title, as there is no such thing as a great black man Originally Posted by Stockinglover
I disagree. Marcus Garvey and Clarence Thomas.
Oh wait Christopher Dorner was a great black man so was the guy who shot those 10 Dallas cops a couple years ago.
Careful...
That's right you're assuming. If you look at the reality of politics you'll easily see career politicians on both sides of the aisle run their campaigns in the exact same way. They sell themselves to donors for money to finance their campaigns, then bullshit the masses with seemingly important issues to get us to vote for them. Once elected it's the money that hooks their decision making more than the needs of the people.

So by your follow-up rant, I would say my assumption of your opinion is correct. LOL!
the fact that a group of decent people were run off is irrelevant.

many of the "decent" ones were already corrupted by the money system that pervades washington d.c.

"show me the money, and i'll play" seems to be the name of the game in D.C. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
It is only irrelevant to you because we seem to have a different definition of what "decent" means.

Your statement about show me the money would be in conflict with the statement that many of the ones corrupted by money are the ones that left.

I do agree that Trumps MO is the "lets get rich" way of ruining I mean running our Country though.
So by your follow-up rant, I would say my assumption of your opinion is correct. LOL!
Originally Posted by MT Pockets
Yes, but not without practical cause. Which is what you were actually were assuming.

Jim
I think the economist Walter Williams is a great man, too.
Yes, but not without practical cause. Which is what you were actually were assuming.

Nice deflection! We both know your concept of practical and mine differ. But tell me how does Trump replacing everyone with slackers,liars and takers helping?