GSA

I can't keep track who's who no more. But one a these knew handles betting be hype . Juss saying
Oh and hello lovely Houston ladies
Let's have unique carpenter hold the money. Once I'm sure your 10,000 Is there I'll give you a sure fire proof. But I want the 10,000 bet secure first that you have the money to lose because I'm not blue or any of them folks. Put the money up! Originally Posted by Chiefs3peat
Oh please

Hey hey Winn
Put the fade up CM! To make it easier the fantastic 4 can all go in on that fade. I got my 10 stacks ready
  • Busty
  • 04-14-2024, 09:18 PM
I can't keep track who's who no more. But one a these knew handles betting be hype . Juss saying
Oh and hello lovely Houston ladies Originally Posted by winn dixie
Yes, 100 percent
Shine has a very articulate style of writing with intricate words thrown in every once in a while. He can be intelligent when necessary.
C3Po,
There's a service fee, only for the time.
Put the fade down cm. It's egregious that blue man has been subjected to a false narrative. Basically it's like 4 henchmen against little ol me( hint;whatever I want I get) so blue comes here and gets totally harassed. I thought about fucking all of my haters favorite chicks, but I said nno

Now cm I want cm to catch this 10,000 fade. You have ruined
Fa guys hobbying so put that fade down
Cendall has put her funding down.
Where's yours C3Po?
Or does she win by default?
This thing is rigged . I need someone neutral to hold
This fade. 10 percent to you. Easiest stack you ever made. I need to stop this narrative and drop these receipts so I can be like BAM!!
Snick
So a default win for Cendell.

Btw,
-erdoodle
Bitch better have my money!
Now this is some funny shit 10K I bet C3PO don't have 2 penny's to rub one out with!
  • Busty
  • 04-15-2024, 06:44 PM
This thing is rigged . I need someone neutral to hold
This fade. 10 percent to you. Easiest stack you ever made. I need to stop this narrative and drop these receipts so I can be like BAM!! Originally Posted by Chiefs3peat
How the foook did it go from 10,000
to 10 percent, poker face bluffing!!!
ty leave me alone please. You spell that out like you are a retard. You spelled it so now I'm spelling this
I
Don't
Have
Sex
With
Old
Ladies
I
Stopped
With
Cenell
M