Trump's red line

• WTF
  • 08-09-2017, 11:32 AM
China now has Trump by the balls. Trump, like an idiot , is showing how much he wants something and that actually raises the price.

China now has Trump by the balls. Trump, like an idiot , is showing how much he wants something and that actually raises the price.

. Originally Posted by WTF
You're an assclown. The world is against NoKo. BTW, Mattis just threatened Un too.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017...eople.amp.html
And you've been betting the farm on this:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6TcbU5jAavw

Pea brain Originally Posted by bambino
I'm sorry, I don't recall Kim bombing us during Clinton,Bush or Obama.
Seems like that is what Trump expects everyone to sa yto him, but no.
If Trump was a diplomat in the least he would first attempt to strike a mutually beneficial deal with him first. Then use force as a last but compelling resort.

You act like this is business as usual for the republicans, its not him and Kim Jong-un are cut from the same cloth. They both gained power from their dad. Both have no ability to run a country. Those of you that support him are simply belligerent because he won on your ticket. He could just as easily ran on the Democrat ticket and you would have lost your mind. This is not simply an political issue. He is a lunatic.
Originally Posted by MT Pockets
That's an untrue and wholly dishonest statement, M T Brain Socket. It's an "open secret" that hildebeest was promised the 2016 dim-retard party nomination if she'd shut her miserable trap long enough to let Odumbo get elected in 2008, M T Brain Socket.
That's an untrue and wholly dishonest statement, M T Brain Socket. It's an "open secret" that hildebeest was promised the 2016 dim-retard party nomination if she'd shut her miserable trap long enough to let Odumbo get elected in 2008, M T Brain Socket. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
IB AHOMO that is bullshit. The reason Obama got the nomination is because young people, minorities and a lot of whites voted for him. Hillary lost in the primaries.
IB AHOMO that is bullshit. The reason Obama got the nomination is because young people, minorities and a lot of whites voted for him. Hillary lost in the primaries. Originally Posted by Greenflag
hildebeest could have sicced "Sid Vicious" on Odumbo during the primary, greenfag, instead of getting on board with Odumbo's campaign, you genuine POS. Just imagine how much damage Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator could have done with a whole battery of negative rhetoric directed at Odumbo rather than singing hymns of praise for him, you stupid cretin. BTW, greefag, U B a homo, just like you say you are.
IB AHOMO I have some pics for you that I think you will like.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world...=.c387dc9ac34f
  • WTF
  • 08-09-2017, 12:20 PM
You're an assclown. The world is against NoKo. Originally Posted by bambino
You're the idiot if you think countries do not act in their own best interest. You think China and Russia have our best interest at heart? Wtf do you think we are going to have to give up behind the scenes?

USAC Russia didn't get what they wanted during the Cuban Missile Crisis?
  • WTF
  • 08-09-2017, 12:23 PM
I'm sorry, I don't recall Kim bombing us during Clinton,Bush or Obama. Originally Posted by MT Pockets
Evidently he bombed the Gay Log Republican headquarters and bambino and friends haven't recovered!
IB AHOMO I have some pics for you that I think you will like. Originally Posted by Greenflag
U B a homo that shifts and deflects, greenfag. No guarantee Odumbo would have won without Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator and hildebeest's endorsements in 2008, greenfag.
IB AHOMO why so quiet, you must be beating your meat to those Putin pics
You're the idiot if you think countries do not act in their own best interest. You think China and Russia have our best interest at heart? Wtf do you think we are going to have to give up behind the scenes?

USAC Russia didn't get what they wanted during the Cuban Missile Crisis? Originally Posted by WTF
I already said China works in their interests, not North Koreas. Pay attention dumd ass.
I'm sorry, I don't recall Kim bombing us during Clinton,Bush or Obama. Originally Posted by MT Pockets
Of course you didn't. They didn't have an ICBM that could reach us then. You really are a dumbfuck.
IB AHOMO why so quiet, you must be beating your meat to those Putin pics Originally Posted by Greenflag

U B the homo that can't last one minute, greenfag.
Evidently he bombed the Gay Log Republican headquarters and bambino and friends haven't recovered! Originally Posted by WTF
"Gay Log Republicans"? Maybe you should round up those 2,400 able bodied Transgenders that you love so much and deploy to Guam. You can teach them how to play Log Cabin with your asshole!!