ONLY CLEAN DICKS PLEASE!

Well, it's not rocket science so most guys should know better. That is one reason I prefer outcalls, I feel obligated to take a fresh shower and wash everything extra clean. I have never been to an incall, is it normal to be offered a shower at most? Originally Posted by CandidCajun
I have a lovely incall with as unscented soap, shampoo , conditioner, big, soft, fluffy towels, dental floss and mouth wash with the little Dixie cups. So cleaning up isn’t a problem. If cleaning up isn’t a problem, guaranteed relaxation isn’t. I also have a well appointed bar and frig stocked with beverages ranging from water to wine - Then there’s me……..

Oh, and I always rinse off before accepting gentlemen callers.
ITs like going on an interview for the "job of a lifetime." You wouldn't want the interviewer to see the dirt under your nails from you working in your yard the day before - you'd wash your hands right?

When in doubt - ask to arrive 5 min early, or be right on time and go immediately for a short but effect use of the body soap. I've never been in a position where its not available. And if you live in Texas, sweating and the heat go hand in hand. It never hurts to take a good washing before as well as after. Makes for a much more enjoyable time for everyone involved. (I practice what I preach too.)
And its best to have sessions once a week so we can coordinate the weekly shower with the session - otherwise it is kinda high maintenance. Originally Posted by CivilBarrister
Once a WEEK!!! CB that is way too often for me, heating the water, cleaning out the #2 washtub and all that... and besides it takes me longer than a week to save enough pennies.

The amount of time depends on the value of the ticket, so if I want to travel to Vegas and a ticket is $200 then it's worth one hour. Originally Posted by HotNicole35
Next time you are goin to Athens let me know...I'm just saying

Would you want us to pee and come straight to you without properly wiping and washing? Originally Posted by HotNicole35
At least check for toilet paper stuck on the kitty...yep it happened

Last but not least, a man's area between the scrotum and anus hold odor and you gotta lift those nut sacks and wash that area! Originally Posted by HotNicole35
But HN it is so hard to wash off the blue stain on my sack.

Ladies, if the junk is not clean proceed to scrub it down with Lava soap. The Power of Pumice, the recpient should get the message after losing several layers of skin. Originally Posted by pyramider
Actually, a nice warm washrag before and again after are both nice. Just make it part of the routine.
JJ, I will wait until Greece's economy gets it together and that is real funny about the blue stain on the sack, LOL!
Originally Posted by HotNicole35
Would you want us to pee and come straight to you without properly wiping and washing?

I personally like watching a woman pee.....so id prefer to watch her pee.....and getting down to business after that would not bother me....i view it as the same taste in most cases when she cums in your mouth....so whats the point....

Principal being...stay clean....male or female.

the toilet paper in kitty....seems to happen more frequently than none. Ladies...use the wet wipes.....works all the time. Same for guys.....ur nervous about encounter....so u take a dump.....wipe to....walmart, walgreens...all stores carry disposable wet wipes.... AND SCENTED!!!!!
Damn, If I wash THAT much, my water bill will increase and I won't be able to hobby.

BTW, the same goes for Ladies. It is BEYOND Nasty when a lady drops her panties and the aroma damn near knocks me down.

I saw one lady who worked a regular 8-5 job and she came over right after work - I asked her if she wanted to jump in the shower and she said "No Thanks, I'm good" WTF....then I suggested we BOTH jump in the shower and she pulled out some baby wipes and said she would just clean up a little.

SO, I told her it was my session and we were going to start in the SHOWER and damn near dragged her in.

BTW, she was a CPA.

I am sure we ALL have these kinda stories. Originally Posted by CivilBarrister
+5
I warsh my junk once a week if it needs it or not.
This thread is very interesting to me. I would hope that any lady I see will always say that I am clean. I have however, been with some ladies who are not. Some even have yeast infections without knowing. The main issue that I have any more is a woman that works from an office. I will not do full service with one of these ladies any more. I can not clean up afterwards and God knows she can not possibly do justice to cleaning herself. Let's keep it clean out there guys.
man squirtest....i was eating while reading.....i almost lost my mexican food reading about a woman being nasty. the thought and smell....whoooeeeee
Be sure the incall is "shower friendly." Clean towels, soap, etc. A nonslip bathmat is good, especially for a coed shower. A handheld shower nozzle is a great thing, too. I know these aren't always practical for a hotel incall.

I almost always shower immediately before I leave for the incall, but it's a good idea if there's a convenient setup for a quick wash for little Guy, even just a wet wipe.

It might help to give all the guys a hint to leave out a clean washcloth, towel, mouthwash, etc. setup on the sink. I'll have to admit I sometimes wonder if I should "use up" her supply of clean towels if I've already washed. Or if I'm rubbing myself with the towel or soap the previous guy scrubbed his crotch with.

By the way, if you buy the value pack, a new whole bar of soap is pretty cheap.

Coed showers are great fun, too. If you can get the guy interested in taking one, maybe that's a sneaky way to get him to shower. I'll often do a coed shower, even if I showered 10 minutes before the lady arrived.

And of course, don't forget the blue water.
I clean and shower before my encounters. Make sure i wash within the crevices. Although we all have that one time. I had a bj with a well known provider after work and yes my junk stunk. I told her i had just gotten out of work and i wanted to head home and clean up, but she insisted and told me to head on over. As soon as i got in my pants dropped and she was on it. She didnt seem to mind, she was really into it. I guess there are a few providers out there that either like what they do or just dont mind working for it. Ive had pussy that wasnt all up to code and i was a soldier and kept on truckin. Why? because i love it.
to some discretion Lovedaty.... i think we have all been there where the aroma of I have been working does not bother us. you ever smell a SO other the morning after sex....knockout if she did not cleanup before.... This a hobby were we put our mouths in places many don't see day to day..... be safe and clean....why not?
I wash my junk everyday. It just seems to me like it would be easier to keep clean everyday than doing it once a week.

I think hobbying is a lot like racing in the amateur league was. you're paying a lot of money to hit the track regularly, but you really don't want to show up with with a dirty car. It just looks bad on your part and if you have a car that isnt kept up the organization and other drivers look down on it. Having said that. The organization has the responsibility of keeping the track clean and maintained so it doesn't cause problems for the drivers.

Remember guys, keep your cars clean. Ladies, keep the tracks well maintained. Everyone has a better experience.
clean/fresh is ALWAYS a lovely thing! lol
I had a bj with a well known provider after work and yes my junk stunk. She didnt seem to mind, she was really into it. Originally Posted by Lovedaty
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

For once, I'm speechless. H