Pope Tells Joyey Bribes That It’s OK to Take Communion.

What he is saying is the entire concept of the Catholic Church’s idea of communion is a crock of shit.

It basically says that if you are in unconfessed sin, you cannot take communion. A woman can have an abortion and later realize she killed a living human, confess her sins and then take communion.

If she later says she feels abortion is nothing more than disposing of a unwanted clump of tissue, then she basically made a false confession.

Politicians cannot say, “I am personally against abortion, but will defend a woman’s right to have one.”

In the eyes of the Church, that is no different than saying “I am against murder, but will defend someone else’s choice to kill someone”. Keep in mind, the tenants of the Church are a “fetus” is a human from conception.

For the Pope to say it is OK for Biden to take communion is simply saying…..”It’s just an unwanted clump of tissue”.

That makes the Pope he ultimate hypocrite. Originally Posted by Jackie S
The Vatican spokesman did not confirm Biden’s story.
What he is saying is the entire concept of the Catholic Church’s idea of communion is a crock of shit.

It basically says that if you are in unconfessed sin, you cannot take communion. A woman can have an abortion and later realize she killed a living human, confess her sins and then take communion.

If she later says she feels abortion is nothing more than disposing of a unwanted clump of tissue, then she basically made a false confession.

Politicians cannot say, “I am personally against abortion, but will defend a woman’s right to have one.”

In the eyes of the Church, that is no different than saying “I am against murder, but will defend someone else’s choice to kill someone”. Keep in mind, the tenants of the Church are a “fetus” is a human from conception.

For the Pope to say it is OK for Biden to take communion is simply saying…..”It’s just an unwanted clump of tissue”.

That makes the Pope he ultimate hypocrite. Originally Posted by Jackie S
I am not impressed with this Pope at all. I heard he even made a comment that an Atheist can go to heaven. Atheist don't believe in God and have no concept of heaven or the after life so what's the point in having any spiritual beliefs? I've pretty much have distance myself from the Catholic Church since this Pope has been around.
https://t.me/sharirayepatriots/16961

All you need to know about this Pope.
So the Pope is a heel now?

Didn’t he give Trump a bible?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHSH!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHSH! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Are you sure it was a Bible?
True, liberals do respect women. True, trannies aren't women. But they want to be referred to as women. Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
biological fraud.
https://t.me/ItalyQanons/4910 Originally Posted by bambino
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHSH!
Are you sure it was a Bible? Originally Posted by Levianon17

Francis has always been a 'heel'.
The Catholic Church is a gay pedophile cult, they could give 2 shits about tenants. Everyone knows this, yet people like my 90 year old mother trudge in and fork over their 10% every week like clockwork. Eventually people like her will die off and their funding will wither on the vine. Can’t happen soon enough afaic. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
if anyone knows the history of the roman catholic church. this church co-opted the original christians who were actually christian jews and were inclusive. the split came about because 1 group wanted to do things differently and went to the Roman state for support. the church became exclusive and declared other christian faiths to be heretics and killed off.

pedo is a thing in the priest circles for 1700 years.

so you have alot of popes who were corrupt. you have a few decent ones in the list who weren't.
Once you get past the stupid hats, the medieval outfits, and man made religious aspects of the Pope, he is nothing more than a fukin’ communist.

Just listen to his speeches.

The only difference between The Pope and Lenin is the Pope will threaten to condemn you to hell if you get out of line, and Lenin would gladly send you there.

Fuck the Pope and Fuck Biden. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Francis practices whats called Liberation Theology. its a form of marxism/communism dressed up as religion.
Somebody needs to stick a microphone in The Popes face and ask him if he did indeed tell Biden that despite his Pro Abortion stance, he was cleared to take communion.

I have a gut feeling Biden made it up.
Somebody needs to stick a microphone in The Popes face and ask him if he did indeed tell Biden that despite his Pro Abortion stance, he was cleared to take communion.

I have a gut feeling Biden made it up. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Like I said. The Vatican denied it.
I think this is some serious shit for Catholics.

If Biden is telling the truth, then that means that this Pope just violated one of the major Tenets of the Catholic Church. Catholics now have the freedom of aborting babies with no reprecussions.

The College of Cardinals should emmediatly meet to remove him.

If Biden is lying, then that should be the lead story in every News Organization.

Of course, Biden’s defense is he is an old, stupid, senile inept piece of shit who has been doing this kind of crap for his entire political career.
... WHY barney about this?

... Surely pains me to say this, but Biden's
prolly correct. The Pope fellow may have told
Joe to keep doing the Communions and what-not.

And because of the uproar last time - that Vatican
prolly would deny that the Pope said it.

... Don't trust Sleepy Joe
OR the Vatican

... but IF I had to flip a coin...

### Salty
I think this is some serious shit for Catholics.

If Biden is telling the truth, then that means that this Pope just violated one of the major Tenets of the Catholic Church. Catholics now have the freedom of aborting babies with no reprecussions.

The College of Cardinals should emmediatly meet to remove him.

If Biden is lying, then that should be the lead story in every News Organization.

Of course, Biden’s defense is he is an old, stupid, senile inept piece of shit who has been doing this kind of crap for his entire political career. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Biden easily could be lying. He's a pathological liar. He's a sellout to the Catholic Faith if he even slightly entertains the idea of Abortion should be permitted. Of course to the majority of Liberals who are Atheist assholes Abortion should be no different than a women getting her Hair done. That's about how they look at it.