Holy Mother of God - There's Flat Out Mutiny Within The Trump Administration

So to you, this passage means your religion promotes hatred?

I recommend watching the all-time classic “Porky’s 2” if you want to see a rathermxomical Biblical verse quoting contest. Very funny part of a shitty movie. And they fuck with the Klan in it too. Must see stuff. Trust me.
So to you, this passage means your religion promotes hatred?

I recommend watching the all-time classic “Porky’s 2” if you want to see a rathermxomical Biblical verse quoting contest. Very funny part of a shitty movie. And they fuck with the Klan in it too. Must see stuff. Trust me. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Yes, hatred of evil.

That movie sucked. (Those obviously were not real Klansmen, who shouldn't dishonor and humiliate themselves like the idiots in that film)
What in the name of hades is going on here.

A secret “resistance” effort even considered invoking the 25th Amendment to get him out of office, an unnamed administration official wrote in The New York Times.

High-level officials under President Donald Trump are actively working to combat his controversial policies and erratic behavior, according to a scathing New York Times op-ed published Wednesday and written by an author identified only as “a senior official in the Trump administration.”

“The dilemma — which [Trump] does not fully grasp — is that many of the senior officials in his own administration are working diligently from within to frustrate parts of his agenda and his worst inclinations,” the author wrote. “I would know. I am one of them.”

At one point, the author writes, officials considered invoking the 25th Amendment ― which allows a president to be removed from office in the event of death, removal, resignation or incapacitation.

It may be cold comfort in this chaotic era, but Americans should know that there are adults in the room. We fully recognize what is happening. And we are trying to do what’s right even when Donald Trump won’t.

Dam Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Is the rent due...lot of space he's taking up in your head
Yes, hatred of evil.

That movie sucked. (Those obviously were not real Klansmen, who shouldn't dishonor and humiliate themselves like the idiots in that film) Originally Posted by friendly fred
Hate leads to the dark side.

That movie was unfair to the Klan? Is that what you comment implies?

That movie was unfair to the Klan? Is that what you comment implies? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You wish that I thought it was unfair to the Klan. I don't give a fuck about the Klan - I'm not sure it even exists anymore unless you count sting operations carried out by the government pretending to be the Klan.

Fuck the Klan.

It is more effective to control the SCOTUS than burn crosses.

That movie was unfair to the Klan? Is that what you comment implies? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I hate Hitler - how can you not hate him?
Make up your mind. Are you defending the Klan or do you hate them? if it’s the former, then why make the baiting comment in the critique of Porky’s 2, which you also claimed sucked yet which you also seem to know intimately)?

Maybe there’s an opportunity for you to do some soul searching over the next week or so.

Unless you also hate soul searching.
Make up your mind. Are you defending the Klan or do you hate them? if it’s the former, then why make the baiting comment in the critique of Porky’s 2, which you also claimed sucked yet which you also seem to know intimately)?

Maybe there’s an opportunity for you to do some soul searching over the next week or so.

Unless you also hate soul searching. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I said fuck the Klan.

You need to do some soul searching about what you are going to do now that conservatives might soon dominate the court and cleverly and stealthily make rulings reestablishing the ideals in vogue during the building of this country, including the natural hierarchies thereto appertaining.

You might very well hate it.
Happy New Year!

Unless you also hate soul searching. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
More advice from yssup ! some of which he needs to do himself

do you support Antifa

I do not support Antifa. I do believe in resisting this shameful regime.

Do you denounce the alt-right, KKK, neo-Nazi and white supremacist movements?
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
It looks like Twitler had another photo doctored to make things look bigger.

HAHAHAHAHAHHHAJJ!!!!
LE arrested something like 20 MS-13 gang members, mostly non-citizens, in Houston for five murders -- one a slice-and-dice machete case MS-13 is notoriously infamous for -- since June this year. The FBI estimates that there are something like 10,000 MS-13 gang members in this country, and the talking-heads in the lame-stream media dismiss them as "insignificant" except in the eyes of "paranoid" Trump supporters.

Ironically, if "10,000" MS-13 gang members who are racking up murders day in and day out can be termed "insignificant" ... then why are the "paranoid" fuckers on the Left worried about the fewer than the 3,000 estimated as belonging to the KKK?

If you -- like the bitches in the lame-stream media do -- guffaw at MS-13 and what they do to its victims, you really do need to turn off your Internet filters and Google the search words "drug / cartel / beheadings" and witness the true depravity of the evil Trump, ICE, our active duty service personnel, etc., are fighting against.