Is Whirlytard that desperate for attention or is he just a DICK?

Nice meltdown, HULK!
Call me the TRASH MAN ... Cleaning the refuse from this forum. And bubba, nobody posts more trash here than you! Lies, spin, hysteria. We were doing just fine while you were off in whatever HUFF you left in last time.

Get back to Douchebags and Dildos, or whichever forum was the site of your last great failure...

Hint -- it ain't just me... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Where was it was Austin coed. DTorchia handed his ass to him. He got all butt hurt and disappeared for 6-8 months. LOL. Truhttub Rider
You're welcome. I'm curious, during your last ban (self imposed or not) were you committed by the state to the nut house or was it a voluntary commitment? If it was voluntary you may want to consider another visit. If it was by the state I can only assume your insurance quit paying so they deemed you OK to play with normal people. You need better insurance. Originally Posted by Budman
It seems everybody has heard that story.

Where was it was Austin coed. DTorchia handed his ass to him. He got all butt hurt and disappeared for 6-8 months. LOL. Truhttub Rider Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Yes indeed! Per the old adage, "where there is smoke, there must be fire."
What's the story on Assup being banned/confined for observation?
What's the story on Assup being banned/confined for observation? Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Is this another in an increasingly long line of inaccurate Trendy "Trends?"
What's the story on Assup being banned/confined for observation? Originally Posted by Whirlaway
we can only wish
That would be news to me. But of course, since you're so tight with the ECCIE staff, why don't you ask? did I leave for a spell? Yes. Why? None of your fucking business. Was I banned? No.

I have NO points on my record. No warnings. No suggestions from staff. I am cleaner than your Mama's pussy ... Feel free to check with both ECCIE staff And Your Mama!

LMAO at lying cocksuckers.
BigKoTex knows the story. Purportedly, BigKoTex personally administered comforting hand-jobs to the dumb-fuck golem jackass when its hands and arms were restrained in those funny jackets with arms that fasten in the back.
BigKoTex knows the story. Purportedly, BigKoTex personally administered comforting hand-jobs to the dumb-fuck golem jackass when its hands and arms were restrained in those funny jackets with arms that fasten in the back. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Link?

Otherwise, snick!
Link?

Otherwise, snick! Originally Posted by bigtex
That's what you have in your hand, BigKoTex, and yes: "snick."
ain't gonna work Corpy...

another of your many lies you refuse to prove.

Just like the link to my poll.

Coward.
BigKoTex knows the story. Purportedly, BigKoTex personally administered comforting hand-jobs to the dumb-fuck golem jackass when its hands and arms were restrained in those funny jackets with arms that fasten in the back. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Dumb fuck golem... Great job, Corpy.

when you're done spreading lies and attacking ECCIE staff, let's talk about your month-long meltdown and continued refusal to answer the question all of ECCIE has been asking for weeks... Where's the link, dink?

But(t) this isn't about you. It's about whirly, the one-man circle jerk, who has a thread going strong ... Because of his own posts.

Not unlike this one.

However, there are no lies here.
Dear Whirlytard,

Your false, malicious blather directed at Sen. Wendy Davis had nothing to do with your position on the issue. Otherwise, you might have added even a little corroborating information to the debate.

You are shamelessly trying to draw thinking posters into a debate on Abortion rights. Not the Texas law. Not the actions of Sen. Davis.

In short, you're begging for attention again.

Your posts will continue to drop like stones.

JUST GO AWAY, you narcissistic moron! (bad combination) Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
maybe ... btw wasn't I suppose too get the jazz money 24hrs ago, that was 2 days ago ... my cartoon and #10 power must not work ... and YOU ARE VERY BAD AT ANALYZING THING... lmfao
Cjohn is back
Cjohn is back Originally Posted by i'va biggen
again, look at the username: Cjohnny54 ... Johnny me the ONE THE UNITED STATES IS STEALING FROM ... making EXCUSES and you know what else cjohn said been done too me ... get back on subject before rider ya da ya da too CC

on the subject of the post (MAYBE)!