What is the strangest encounter/situation you have had in the hobby???

I had the same thing happen a few years ago at AASpa on 1960. It seemed to be getting really wet. I look down and FUCK! red everywhere!!!!.

Should have had fancy talk to her. We've established dudes are more productive after they get some stress relief.

Anyway / I saw that kabuki chick once and in addition to the well documented look and behavior, Aunt Flo swoops in during cg. I still have nightmares. Originally Posted by tbone77494
Meh. Who hasn't knocked a little period juice free with a good deep-dicking? Hazards of the trade.
My story happened last month on a cruise when I had an unexpected day to myself in Belize (w/o the SO). Hobbying while cruising is kind of hard because most ships do not stop overnight at any port, thus if you are going to play, most likely its going to be daytime which is harder. These cruise ships also tend to like to keep the tourists near the port in a special secure "tourist" zone which the locals are not allowed (unless they work in one of the shops/bars). Certainly no working girls allowed.

Knowing this, I head straight for the exit and met a touter/cab driver who for .2 takes me for a round the city tour. Eventually I ask him about any action there and to make a long story short, I end up with a nice (but nothing special) ebony gal and had some fun. Afterwards, she invited me to her local hang out/bar for lunch and a few beers which we did. Met some her friends and generally had a nice time talking with the locals.

The weird part came later in the afternoon when 3 local LE approach us and say they are going to search us for contraband (the thing we can't talk about on eccie). So they take each of the others individually somewhere private, all is good with each. Then one of the LE guys asked me to step into the bathroom and searches me. Not a hard strip search, but a mild pat down and checks my pockets. I'm clean of course, so no worries. During the search he is telling me to be careful with the company I keep, etc. I'm actually surprised he didn't say anything about by gal friend being a provider.

I was a little nervous at first when this episode started, but the beer and the fact I had nothing to hide, my heart rate didn't move an inch. The kicker to the story was that my provider girl told me that if the guy found something on me, 125 would have taken care of it (paid to him of course). I'd wondered why he searched me by himself and in private. Retrospectively, I should have insisted that someone be with him (and me) during search to make sure he wasn't going to plant something on me.

I'm sure some of the other hobbyists have been at a spa (or strip club) when it got busted and had to deal with feeling a bit paranoid when it happened. I suppose I could have been more worried if LE would have found something on one of the others and I got sucked into guilt by association. Instead it became part of an overall experience I'll not soon forget.
About 15 years ago met a SW that thought it would be cool to go to a cemetery for a session. I happen to have a blanket in the car so off we went (in the grass at night at the cemetery).
My strangest encounter was when a guy hired me for his brother, but didn't want his brother to know I was a "hooker".

He wanted his brother to think I was just a friend of his who wanted him so bad I couldn't help myself. It was so weird and it actually made me feel very cheap, needless-to-say, I'd never do it again.
Provider passing out halfway through round 1
  • anita
  • 04-21-2014, 07:39 PM
A guy came to see me and it turned out to be my math teacher. Lol that was kind of awkward. But we reviewed some exercises, and I sometimes have to stay after class for hum, tutoring.
Nice to see you posting Anita!
  • anita
  • 04-21-2014, 08:19 PM
Nice to see you posting Anita! Originally Posted by Brooke Wilde
Hey, thanks Brooke. The subject is interesting
I visited the widow of a client of mine who had died a couple of weeks earlier. We were sitting at her table looking over important documents when the door bell rang. The lady got to answer the door. The visitor walked in and was introduced to me as the fiancee of one of her grandsons. Is was a provider I had been and still was seeing on a regular basis! We both handled it professionally, although inside I was LMAO! She was 33 shades of RED!
In 2008, in China, after one of my friends’ wedding party, one of my best friends and I were in the hotel room which was a gift for the new married couple waiting for some other friends coming playing poke. In this situation, in the specific provided room, usually no one will call asking about “service providing”, but at the night we got a call from hotel massage providers. “Hi, do you need service?” the provider asked. I responded “what kind of service.” Actually, I knew, they were call girls. “If you want massage, we can send girls to your room,” the provider said. They called from somewhere in the hotel and they knew where we were. I laughed when I covered the phone with my friend. I did not have time for that, but we did want to see them and we probably would let something happen if they were good looking attractive girls. I agreed. We were not lucky as usual. Being polite, we only ordered massage. Those girls had really bad attitude for providing “just massage” and they were way too less attractive. While we were massaging, the rest of our friends arrived and knocked the door. Two of them were wearing uniforms which just looked like cops. One of the call girls opened the door and shocked because she was in her uniform too. Their uniforms were just a little more covers than bikini and the outfit was on the sofa. They did not finish their service and almost forgot asking for the money. In reality, none of us was actual LE. The friends in uniforms were students who were studying in a police school. It was a funny story and made us laughed for a while when we were playing poke.
I once had a client ask me to shop for his wife's birthday gifts, including her cake. He had no interest in doing it himself. I had great fun with absurdity of it all, and she was delighted, none the wiser.
This guy had a fascination with Gymnasts - So I spent the entire time elevated on my hands upside down. My arms were sore for 3 days lol

??????????? Originally Posted by phobia1230
Laying back getting a handjob and as I reach the peak I sit up a little to scream my enthusiasm and wind up shooting a load right in my mouth. My provider and I laughed our asses off.
Laying back getting a handjob and as I reach the peak I sit up a little to scream my enthusiasm and wind up shooting a load right in my mouth. My provider and I laughed our asses off. Originally Posted by saminspring
Woah