Women in the Locker Room

.... The media is making a big issue out of this to make news and ratings.. and I think it is absurd all the fuss. Originally Posted by Guilty Pleasures
The male reporters are doing the chatting about it, because it is a good reason to show her pictures and "out takes" during the "story"!

Until now, I didn't even know she was a "reporter" .... I thought she was just another sideline "groupy" that was getting "cozy" with the "boys."
thats a nice ass!!!! Originally Posted by babydollsnow

+1

Are her pants padded or MM like her tits?
Yea , but... you keep making wise cracks about Brooke's butt crack looking old ... and you'll be my age before you get to tap it again... Originally Posted by ThatManFromTexas
That's okay with me not seeing Brooke...I'm not Ratboyjam (Thank Goodness)
Look at the Latina Lovelies around Houston and at the Latina Agencies I've been having mucho fun time.
thats a nice ass!!!! Originally Posted by babydollsnow

Takes one to know one!!
What about Title 9 issues such as do men belong in a woman's locker room? It is my understanding they are not allowed? This is a double standard. Why can't men go into the woman's volleyball team locker room? Not so fair to you gents. A female reporter goes into a men's locker room after a football game and interviews men in towels....Men you should protest...

She has a good publicist...and ass Originally Posted by angelinadream
Angelinadream, you just read my thoughts. I know reporters do know who,when & where they are going to interview. So Ines Sainz ,sports reporter, I feel knew what she was doing, after all she's a great reporter. Do we start having women sports casters,reporters wear outfits like the queen of england? Boring I feel.. maybe dressing a little sexy isn't so bad, but it can make or brake a great story. I don't feel she was wearing anything inappropriate. She did though get the attention of the athletes.
What she was wearing is typical of the Mexican TV stations. Much more cleavage and tight clothes than American TV.
this is the difference from mexican girls (women) and americanized bs. Mexicans put their woman on a pedestal and the cat calls is her compliment. Please....Americans blowing up an issue that she likes or wants. This lady is loving the attention.

the other lady had a problem with it....because she wasnt getting any calls.
Someone tell her I'm ready to be interviewed...
1. She has a great Ass

2. She didn't file the complaint

3. She has a great Ass

I think that about covers it...