Boxing Fans....a thread for us..

^^ Mayweather is going to hold out for a massive pay for to come out of retirement and to fight his 50th fight (or run) I should say.

He'd be a fool to come out and fight GGG...because he would either have to really fight him (not run like a bitch) or - or stand and fight him only to get his ass beat and ruin his perfect record...
Nobody is going to pay whatever he's looking for because the audience spoke loud and clear the last two fights.
COTTO baby!
Nobody is going to pay whatever he's looking for because the audience spoke loud and clear the last two fights. Originally Posted by Fishpie
SNL is right,
gaywheather is going to wait a few years for THE BIG ONE
I totally agree....Roman Gonzalez is a little beast...he beat the fuck out of Viloria last night...

and as far as Triple G goes...gawt damn he fights with precision. He also beat Lemieux's ass as well...

Looking forward to Cotto / Alvarez....that's going to be one hell of a fight.. Originally Posted by SNL9933
Yeah, I hope Alvarez beats Cotto's ass. Cotto is a real bitch for all the time he's been ducking GGG (giving Geale a shot at the title a year after GGG squashed him? Yeah right.)

huh, Chocolatito better than GGG! Maybe in a few years. Originally Posted by SweetDulce
Pound for pound, I'd have to say yes (and I'm a bigger GGG fan) on his record alone. He's what, +10 wins on his undefeated record over GGG and 5 years younger?

^^ Mayweather is going to hold out for a massive pay for to come out of retirement and to fight his 50th fight (or run) I should say.

He'd be a fool to come out and fight GGG...because he would either have to really fight him (not run like a bitch) or - or stand and fight him only to get his ass beat and ruin his perfect record... Originally Posted by SNL9933
Yeah. I think Mayweather would likely beat GGG but there's no way he's going to take that big of a risk like that.
All G3 has to do is catch Gayweather with one or two punches to throw him off his game. If you watched the fight Saturday you could see that happened to Lemieux. That dude looked lost every time he sat in the corner until the ref called that fight.
  • Satin
  • 10-21-2015, 07:37 PM
World boxing counsel President has announced the winner of next month's Cotto-Alvarez winner "must" face GGG next....
World boxing counsel President has announced the winner of next month's Cotto-Alvarez winner "must" face GGG next.... Originally Posted by Satin
Good luck with that.... after seeing the way ggg looked this weekend, Cotto and Alvarez would probably vacate the belt before taking the fight.
De La Hoya was confident as fuck saying the winner of Cotto/Alvarez fight would fight the winner of G3/Lemieux. I wonder if that confidence is still there?

In Google, the main story is about G Cubed being a lackluster PPV seller. Shit, I'm sure with the way the sport has been disappointing fans the past fifteen years or so I don't blame people for not wanting to pay for someone they don't know about. Shit, going in with a 21 KO streak should've sold people that they were watching something good.
De La Hoya won't put his money cow against ggg after the display he put on. I like Canelo, but if he ever fights GGG, I will be betting against him. I made some good money betting against him when he fought Mayweather. Deep down in me I was hoping he would win, but I was happy to collect my money at the end of the fight.
De La Hoya was confident as fuck saying the winner of Cotto/Alvarez fight would fight the winner of G3/Lemieux. I wonder if that confidence is still there? Originally Posted by Fishpie
Everybody knows Cotto wouldn't have a chance against triple G,
Everybody knows Cotto wouldn't have a chance against triple G, Originally Posted by SweetDulce
Don't tell that to any Puerto Rican boxing fan.
Lol both Cotto & Alvarez said G3 needs to fight at a 155 catchweight.
Lol both Cotto & Alvarez said G3 needs to fight at a 155 catchweight. Originally Posted by Fishpie
GGG said he would make 155lb to fight Floyd, I'm sure he would do the same for the winner of Canelo and Cotto.
I'm sure when he said he would drop for Floyd it was for all sorts of beneficial reasons. Canelo and Cotto don't bring to the table what Floyd did/does.