The Greatest Generation storms the World War II memorial

great retort, retard!

Not only did Obama lock the vets out; he and the Democrats hired union thugs ($15/hr) to show up and protest at the memorial !!!!!!!!!

Spitting in the face of our veterans !!!!!!!!!

Can you spell F-U-C-K-I-N-G S-T-U-P-ID !!!!!!!!!!!

• CJ7
  • 10-02-2013, 02:27 PM
These men who stormed ashore at Normanday, Iwo Jima, and Saipan did it again this time in Washington DC.

The Obama administration has closed down the memorial on the excuse of the government reduction. The White House could change this at any time but today barricades and yellow plastic ribbon greated veterans from Mississippi and Iowa. These men were part of an honor flight. This may be their one and only visit to this memorial erected in their honor. A congressman contacted the White House for an intervention but the petulant boy president was having a snit fit. No help was forthcoming.
So enter a GOP congressman who called for a voice vote; should we blast the barricade? The vote was overwhelmingly in favor of civil disobedience. The barricades were disassembled, the tape was broken, and freedom was restored to a small part of DC. Armed security stood by helpless in the presence of heros.

A spokeswoman for the park police told reporters that the police will get control and this won't happen again. Fuck her and her horse.

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com...omment-page-8/ Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn

you're a liar ...

Not only did Obama lock the vets out; he and the Democrats hired union thugs ($15/hr) to show up and protest at the memorial !!!!!!!!!

Spitting in the face of our veterans !!!!!!!!!

Can you spell F-U-C-K-I-N-G S-T-U-P-ID !!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by Whirlaway
yes I can I'-V-E B-I-G-G-E-N... I did not know he worked at McDonald's.
Lies upon lies.

Go figure.

all quiet in the Obamacare front today, eh crybabies!
Do any of you idiot pieces of shit understand that the memorial is an open air site? It is neither open or closed...until yesterday. They had to drag in barriers to "close" the memorial. They have also closed the Lincoln Memorial, the Vietnam Memorial, the Korean Memorial, and even a colonial farm that is not even ran by the federal government. THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE GOVERNMENT REDUCTION!!! This is about a bitter, petulant man child who you elected to the most powerful office in the world. This is about him and you. If you find locking out veterans funny then wear a button or a hat so I won't put myself out helping you should I run across you.

I see CJ still has my whip marks on his back.

I hire a girl to do my light work.
  • CJ7
  • 10-02-2013, 03:44 PM
Do any of you idiot pieces of shit understand that the memorial is an open air site? It is neither open or closed...until yesterday. They had to drag in barriers to "close" the memorial. They have also closed the Lincoln Memorial, the Vietnam Memorial, the Korean Memorial, and even a colonial farm that is not even ran by the federal government. THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE GOVERNMENT REDUCTION!!! This is about a bitter, petulant man child who you elected to the most powerful office in the world. This is about him and you. If you find locking out veterans funny then wear a button or a hat so I won't put myself out helping you should I run across you.

I see CJ still has my whip marks on his back.

I hire a girl to do my light work. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn

you're a liar ... the article mentions nothing about anyone STORMING anything, and you posted this pic of the STORM

yes I can Whirrlaway. I did not know he worked at McDonald's. Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB

Neither did I
Without a budget the White House runs everything through the cabinet offices. It is tyranny and your dictator is getting out of control.

when did Obama VOTE in Congress to close anything? Originally Posted by CJ7
  • CJ7
  • 10-02-2013, 03:52 PM
Without a budget the White House runs everything through the cabinet offices. It is tyranny and your dictator is getting out of control. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn

watch out for that STORM

you're a liar
JB I posted another thread on what's currently happening there, but I had to post here and say, what is WRONG with democrats? They say we are bitching about the gov closure that isn't actually a closure unless it's fucking with American people... and the most honored American's at that.

After this thread, I do believe all the demoncrats in this forum have now reached muzzie levels. You are all despicable and when the shit really does hit the fan, I will take solid comfort in the fact NONE OF YOU ARE READY. I don't take pleasure in anothers suffering unless you're a muzzie or a demoncrat.
  • Old-T
  • 10-02-2013, 03:57 PM
Lot's of people are living paycheck to paycheck. They have NO savings, it got wiped out 5 yrs ago. They are barley hanging on. Now they have to come up with $500.00 - 1,000.00 a month with a 10,000.00-15,000.00 dollar deductible for this Bullshit Obama care.

So now MILLIONS of people will lose their houses. You say this is a good thing. I say FUCK YOU VERY MUCH! Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
I really wish folks would read what I said instead of what they assume I said.

I have never said Obamacare is a great idea. In fact I have often said it was a poorly designed piece of legislation. Sadly, you are probably right that many people will be hurt by it.

My point has always been that the status quo is at least as flawed, but the RWWs are so emotionally committed to demonize Obama that they just want to trade one bad piece of legislation for another. Trade one group of a few million people hurt for a different group of a few million people hurt. NEITHER PARTY HAS DONE A DAMN THING TO WORK IN GOOD FAITH TOWARDS A MEDICAL CARE ANSWER THAT WILL ACTUALLY WORK. Both sides see it as a game, "what can I spin into more votes".

I will tell you what I DO know first hand. Two friends of mine now have health insurance for the first time in years. Both have preexisting conditions that prevented them from getting it. They suffered through things that they should have been able to get treated pretty easily, but could not. One also was a passenger in a car wreck--the ER sewed her up but she has nerve damage and broken facial bones. No ER care for either of those since they are not life threatening--they told her she really should see a neurologist and an oral surgeon, but for the last two months none would see her because she had no insurance. I paid for her to see a neurologist two times who told her she wouldn't suffer more damage--but unless she had insurance there wasn't anything to be done about the pain. Pain that is incapacitating after she is standing more than a few hours. Fortunately her employer is letting her work 3 hrs a day, but that's a pretty big hit to the paycheck--and she was one of those hand-to-mouth people when she was working a full day.

Today, day two of the changes, she saw a neurologist and has been able to start treatment. Finally.

So no, millions losing their homes is NOT a good thing. Seeing her finally get the help she should have been able to get seven weeks ago, THAT IS a good thing. So for all the suffering she never should have had to endure, FUCK YOU VERY MUCH in return.

Write YOUR congressmen (of whatever party) and tell them to pass a package that really does provide adequate medical care in an affordable way. Repealing Obamacare and returning the country to where we have been sure isn't that answer--but that is all the RWWs keep squealing about.

PS: Why are the millions you talk about any more deserving that the federal workers who are being furloughed and therefore are wondering where their next mortgage payment is coming from?
JB I posted another thread on what's currently happening there, but I had to post here and say, what is WRONG with democrats? They say we are bitching about the gov closure that isn't actually a closure unless it's fucking with American people... and the most honored American's at that.

After this thread, I do believe all the demoncrats in this forum have now reached muzzie levels. You are all despicable and when the shit really does hit the fan, I will take solid comfort in the fact NONE OF YOU ARE READY. I don't take pleasure in anothers suffering unless you're a muzzie or a demoncrat. Originally Posted by LovingKayla

The tea turds are the muzzies all this is propaganda and deflection if you lie long enough and often some weak minded will believe it .
  • CJ7
  • 10-02-2013, 04:34 PM

After this thread, I do believe all the demoncrats in this forum have now reached muzzie levels. You are all despicable and when the shit really does hit the fan, I will take solid comfort in the fact NONE OF YOU ARE READY. I don't take pleasure in anothers suffering unless you're a muzzie or a demoncrat. Originally Posted by LovingKayla

leaves me out, I'm a registered independent
fuck you Kayla. You're a gaping asshole and unworthy of the smegma people deposit in your poorly kept oral pore!

why is whirly whining about the WWII memorial, a tourist attraction, when the FDA, CDC, NASA, FHA, CIA, ETC... Are shut down?

think about it...

and in case I didn't say this before ....FUCK YOU HK!