What were your top 5 all-time hobby or civilian "sessions?"

^^ Wow ur a troll Alyssa? I never knew...

Great look btw. Very classy... Originally Posted by pxmcc
It's a Whore Board.

And you're Off Topic of Needing to hear stories of made up sh*t. The Truth would run the $ off, now wouldn't it? Not this post...
  • pxmcc
  • 10-15-2017, 10:58 AM
^^That makes no sense. Stick to HDHing and you're good...
When did 240 become HDH?
When did 240 become HDH? Originally Posted by Grace Preston
Exactly and that's my "Fun Money"....
  • pxmcc
  • 10-15-2017, 11:41 AM
So she's a cheap BP ho then? Fair enough, I concede the point. She certainly acts like one...

She should eat some crow served up with a side of points...
Meh-- I don't know jack shit about her, nor do I care-- was just making sure that 240 didn't suddenly become "high end" while I was sleeping.
  • pxmcc
  • 10-15-2017, 11:56 AM
^^lol.
So she's a cheap BP ho then? Fair enough, I concede the point. She certainly acts like one...

She should eat some crow served up with a side of points... Originally Posted by pxmcc
Cry me a river.... Sorry, the only meat that I eat is White Fish (and the occasional Dick, of course)...

Desk Duty must suck...

Now back On Topic to your Made Up BP Fantasies....
  • pxmcc
  • 10-15-2017, 01:09 PM
^^cant post session pics, sorry. go talk to st. chris.

guys only can PM me for pics. sorry ladies...

There's only one person full of shit in this thread, and that's AlyssaXO-who likes to pick fights with wolverines-the LDH. The guys already know how I roll..
^^That makes no sense. Stick to HDHing and you're good... Originally Posted by pxmcc
When did 240 become HDH? Originally Posted by Grace Preston
Meh-- I don't know jack shit about her, nor do I care-- was just making sure that 240 didn't suddenly become "high end" while I was sleeping. Originally Posted by Grace Preston

She should eat some crow served up with a side of points... Originally Posted by pxmcc

You know she wouldn't try to be something she's not, at least that's what she claimed today.. Like getting fake tits, because you're insecure with what the good lord gave you to work with.

Mm kay

Slugs been thrown all day, I thought I throw one with facts..
  • pxmcc
  • 10-15-2017, 02:18 PM
^^Nice...
You know she wouldn't try to be something she's not, at least that's what she claimed today.. Like getting fake tits, because you're insecure with what the good lord gave you to work with.

Mm kay

Slugs been thrown all day, I thought I throw one with facts.. Originally Posted by Champagne Brown
Hey now.. nothing wrong with enhancements, particularly in this line of work. I'm in the middle of dropping some serious weight... once I reach goal-- depending on the status of what "God gave me"... I may absolutely go in for a "tune up".

I'm pushing 40.. FUCK growing old gracefully. I will use everything available to me through medicine and science to delay the process as long as humanly possible.
Hey now.. nothing wrong with enhancements, particularly in this line of work. I'm in the middle of dropping some serious weight... once I reach goal-- depending on the status of what "God gave me"... I may absolutely go in for a "tune up".

I'm pushing 40.. FUCK growing old gracefully. I will use everything available to me through medicine and science to delay the process as long as humanly possible. Originally Posted by Grace Preston
You get I'm not trying to appear to be something that I'm not. Originally Posted by Alyssa XOXO

No, baby I have no issues if people want make enhancements to their body.. Please do so, and I bet it will look nice!

Im speaking specifically , about her statement not being a fake arse..

She's another walking contradiction, and she's trying to be something she's not..

She was too focused on pointing out what, she considers fake, how she's not trying be something she's not.. She should've save the gibberish, and kept it to herself.

So cry me a river how bout duh
^^^^ Butthurt much? You missed my part about showing your face and participating in Motherhood. Oh wait....

Enjoy your Sunday
^^^^ Butthurt much? You missed my part about showing your face and participating in Motherhood. Oh wait....

Enjoy your Sunday Originally Posted by Alyssa XOXO

"Butthurt" is that the best you could do really?

Why would I be butthurt, on something that is your opinion

Nope nothing was missed, I made my point that you're fake as they come..

Guess you road on the short bus huh?

I guess you keep lying to yourself, how you're not trying to be something you're not.. I really don't care what you are, really!

Im just calling you on your bs, that are actually facts.. Mm kay

You're butthurt btw, play your position

I blur my face when I need to, believe that Kyana Knight rings a bell?

Thanks I will enjoy my sunday, unpacking the new place.