WHICH ONE DOES IT FOR YOU??

8, 11 and 13... with 8 being just incredible....
# 8 is great .I like someone in Sexxy lingerie that I can slowly remove ....It leaves something to the imagination .....Love that feel of deep kisses and the lingerie slowly slipping down her body to settle at her ankles ...
Will you repost this in Austin coed? Or let me? Austin NEEDS a thread like this!
  • 01-18-2010, 05:06 PM
2,5,7 (my fav), 11
11 - that CFM look, the wild tousled mane, and all the curves!
1 - smart and classy. Makes me want to peel off those clothes.
13 - great ass and the the hint of the rest of the package
Kel, I Double-Dog-Dare you to shoot a #3. I'll even agree to provide the "prop" for your picture. . .
  • ODN25
  • 01-18-2010, 06:19 PM
Pretty much all of them. I'm fairly easy to please.
# 10 she is so hot

(if any)? You are imagining that all of these ladies are offering you their services and they’re all the same rate! (What rate is irrelevant). All you have to go by in making your choice is the photo. She has no text in her ad and you can’t call her or anyone else to ask any questions!!

~Kelly TNT Originally Posted by Kelly TNT
If the premise is that there is no text then you would have to make assumptions from the graphics and the rates for the services that she is offering...which would not lead to the tasteful photos.
If text were included, then I think that most of the previous replies would be genuine.
25 or 6 to 4
  • selot
  • 01-18-2010, 06:55 PM
For me, it is # 1 Hands Down... I love that look. My current ATF knows that if we are going out to dinner or out in public that is how I like her to dress.
In order of how I would vote 8,2,13,11. That's my two cents.
1, 6 and 11.
1 - because she is just sexy! hot office woman in heels always does it for me.
6 - i love the wet look and she looks as if she's just waiting for you to take her.
11 - beautiful sultry look with nice lingerie (very nice).
In my opinion, you have to cover your basis since every guy likes something different.

If you only do pics like #8 and #11 (which, based on quickly counting in my head, seem to be the most popular), you will not attract the guys that like #1 and #10.

You also have keep in mind that some guys are ass men, some guys are boob men, etc.

With all that said, I like:

#1: I have at thing for sexy/classy brunettes (nothing against blondes, but if I had a choice…)
#6: Because I am an ass man and I like "doggy style" (as does Kelly TNT - I sure hope she gets the joke )
#10: Nice!!!

netman