Oh where, oh where shall I go next.....

Oh shit it's where u should go not where u should come!!
Ugh : ( I wanted to make u cum!!
Well shit u can go to my bed, it's a great place to travel too : ) ♡
I'd trust Ben before I'd trust most of the hoes on this board. Originally Posted by bustybabygirl
Lmfao
Originally Posted by FlyboyNY
xoxo xoxo xoxo
I'd trust Ben before I'd trust most of the hoes on this board. Originally Posted by bustybabygirl
Lmao ohh sorry but I bet you would ....I think I just pissed myself laughing so hard at this....I'll keep my eyes closed
Obviously people lack something called a sense of humor ....but whatever keep on hating ....at least I have a mind of my own and don't need to follow any one around like a sad lost puppy.....
Did something happen? I was going to chime in that the OP should go to Binghamton but...

If a girl rips someone off, then she loses all credibility and she should just retire or hope no one remembers.

I also think it's hella creepy when a guy takes a photo or any video of a girl during an encounter, esp a face pic. You want a photo of the girl? Just save her ad pics.

If I'm off base here and I misread this thread, then nevermind. Originally Posted by wotbaby
Well vote for Binghamton anyway I've seen SAB twice and will certainly repeat when she comes back to town.
Thanks sweetie. ...
Lol.. kk back on track!!
Sab how bout u come between my legs ; )
I would love to make u come all over my face ; ) Originally Posted by KaylaRyder
Oh shit it's where u should go not where u should come!!
Ugh : ( I wanted to make u cum!!
Well shit u can go to my bed, it's a great place to travel too : ) ♡ Originally Posted by KaylaRyder
That would be a near death experience I believe, one I would most definitely be willing to give a try one day!!!
Folks.

Back on track!

DD Originally Posted by DDarkness
Yes sir!!!

Ya ol'

Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
Obviously not the Pod.
Track Team
Track Team Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
A new favorite phraze, might replace "spinner".
OK Sam - the votes are in, Buffalo is the clear winner, when are you coming to town? We are waiting for our special! Originally Posted by Perryay
Right! Was a destination winner going to be declared or what?
pole is RIGGED

Top to Botom