Inquiring minds want to know, yes I'm still NBA and always will be!

I believe it's called Spike TV Originally Posted by The G.O.A.T

It is called FOX news...lol
This thread has 10 pages written all over it. Total fucking win thread right here fellas.
I believe it's called Spike TV Originally Posted by The G.O.A.T

It is called FOX news...lol

But seriously.....I say live & let live!
{I like EVERY color in the crayola box..lol}
Hell yeah, Dallas Rain!

Nice ass!! I'm gonna pound it one day!!

Come on, man, your a Mod. Sucking up to the OP isn't going to get you any better discount than you already get Originally Posted by Jackie S
Nah.... not even about that.... more just tired of reading the same shit over and over and over and over when its no one's damn business who see's who..... there are more than a fair share of guys who have their own NBA policy yet we don't devote pages and pages of threads to convince them otherwise...... its just like ANY other service based industry "We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone"..... at least they are out front about it, and don't hit you with it at the door....

This thread has 10 pages written all over it. Total fucking win thread right here fellas. Originally Posted by Jack Flash

My point exactly....

JaD
MLK day is a great day to see White Providers. They are the only ones not marching in a fucking parade... or protesting shit.

White people are and have been the minority for quite some time, but will there ever be an all white cable television channel dedicated to us, all white colleges, or a day off... NO!!

Just saying. Originally Posted by DRSlut
This whole thread is getting pretty bad. Whites have been the minority for a while? Never. Also there are no all black colleges. Those colleges were started when blacks werent allowed to go to a mainstream College or University years ago. Today those 'All Black' colleges have a pretty good enrollment by white students and other students who aren't AA because the tuition is generally a bargain. They even get minority scholarships because in this case they are the minority. I didn't have MLK day off at my job but my company does observe Columbus and President's Day.
Go figure .

As for cable and regular TV. The networks have a plethora of shows which are created for a TARGET audience. I'm not going to list them all because the list will be long. Seems like this thread about MM being NBA is turning into a stormfront.org rant. Sorry to hijack the thread.
If you would like to address Madison, here are two more threads with the same post as her original one in this thread.

Houston is DONE...

New Orleans

Shreveport/Bossier City

Get in before the lock