Chat???

No chat?? Me not in Dallas?? What is a guy to do??? Guess I need to randomly perve on the showcases.
No chat ... and I Soooo wanted to ask if anyone had seen TiffanyTexas new avatar?

I sent her some pics I took of our last visit, and she was playing DJ in one...and made it her avatar! YEAH!!

Thanks Tiff!!!
So.... chat is down!
I guess all the chat addicted guy’s that needs to get laid like daaaaaman does FUCK YA!!!!!!!!!!!!! call the ladies have fun get laid and if ya need to type something you can still text each other.
Chat is still down. argh!
boooooooooooooooooo
I have already mowed the yard and cleaned the house, if chat doesn't get fixed soon I might have to actually go out into the real world and do something. Maybe a strip club?
Happy Saturday !! What's the plan, man?
Maybe go to the park, Sport?
The antiquated, pseudo, replacement chat thread. How funny! We're all sick. LOL
Maybe go to the park, Sport? Originally Posted by SeXeelea2
The park could be involved if you can handle it.
Well, I see I haven't missed much during my hiatus. Chat didn't work then and it doesn't work now. Good to know there is consistency in the Hobby. Where's that hobby phone?
I'm going to keep clicking on it every 5 seconds until it works.
I'm going to keep clicking on it every 5 seconds until it works. Originally Posted by still-asleep
did you not get the memo? St Chris said it's on the same fix time frame as pricing in showcases So lets do the math based on your calculus that is roughly 12 clicks per minute or 720 clicks per hour or 17280 clicks per day and thus far the pricing issue has been down for 6 months
did you not get the memo? St Chris said it's on the same fix time frame as pricing in showcases So lets do the math based on your calculus that is roughly 12 clicks per minute or 720 clicks per hour or 17280 clicks per day and thus far the pricing issue has been down for 6 months Originally Posted by Thatdude
keep hope alive man.. keep hope alive. CLICK
This friggin sucks a big one. I love chat. That's where I have met almost everyone. What am I gonna do without being able to talk to my fave's. Ya'll start sending me some emails... lol.

Im bored.