I QUIT to make sure I Quit I’m going to commit Hobby suicide

It's not hobby suicide until you name names. To this point, you merely look like a loon with a keyboard. That will not disqualify you from the hobby. So, if you were on the ledge of a 20 story building, this is the time when I would be yelling "Jump!" But you're not, so I'll instead yell "Type." Don't chicken out now. If you don't name names, you'll just be back for more. So, as David Lee Roth would say if he were here (and he might be), "Might as well Jump!" Er, Type!, I mean.
Rough translation: "I know you are, but what am I?" with a dash of "I'm rubber and you're glue" etc etc. You're welcome.

On a side note, just how good can an attorney be without being fluent in asshole? Lol, I kid, I kid. Originally Posted by tracibrooks

He's not a good attorney. My opinion. Is he even able to practice Law?

I don't have any popcorn so SJ GO start your own BEAT the Dead horse thread. Or Beat up another helpless person.
Jump
Yeah....You should tell us who the "straw" is, otherwise You come across as a drama queen. And.... I can hardly fix My lips to say this, but......I kinda agree with Shyster John, You sound like Your having a breakdown over a game playin provider?
GROW UP!!!
tig is the biggest male drama queen on this board Originally Posted by rex4998
Damn, big Tigg!!!

You gone let them handle you like THAT!?!!?
tiggy!!! well i didnt read all the posts that replied to this... but i wanted to say just follow your heart. you can do what you want, see who you want, fuck who you want, give a bmw to whoever you want....or retire however many times you want. shit michael jordan and brett farve had the same problem. doesnt mean its wrong or right... its your life!!!!! and you just need to and deserve to be happy. we all do! but i will say, since i know you quite well... YOU cant please everybody! you would not have a problem if you hadnt of had the brookie experience to set your multi-bar high, jk!
but really.. when you meet a good provider, hesitate on the bmw, money, loans, houses or sb posts.... a tru girl would appreciate your time and the fee you happily give.... your a wonderful person.... people just sometimes need to see you in a different light. just follow your hobby heart and stay tru to yourself. i love ya and you deserve the best... just make them work a lil harder first, and dont always talk about how much you have or alll blah blah blah!! you dont need that to get friends, and if you do then their not worth it. might help, hope it did... well off to bed!! and sorry about the long emotional spill, just hate to see a friend, client, and a overall good person hurt.

muah my tiggy....
your lil brookie!
tiggy!!! well i didnt read all the posts that replied to this... but i wanted to say just follow your heart. you can do what you want, see who you want, fuck who you want, give a bmw to whoever you want....or retire however many times you want. shit michael jordan and brett farve had the same problem. doesnt mean its wrong or right... its your life!!!!! and you just need to and deserve to be happy. we all do! but i will say, since i know you quite well... YOU cant please everybody! you would not have a problem if you hadnt of had the brookie experience to set your multi-bar high, jk!
but really.. when you meet a good provider, hesitate on the bmw, money, loans, houses or sb posts.... a tru girl would appreciate your time and the fee you happily give.... your a wonderful person.... people just sometimes need to see you in a different light. just follow your hobby heart and stay tru to yourself. i love ya and you deserve the best... just make them work a lil harder first, and dont always talk about how much you have or alll blah blah blah!! you dont need that to get friends, and if you do then their not worth it. might help, hope it did... well off to bed!! and sorry about the long emotional spill, just hate to see a friend, client, and a overall good person hurt.

muah my tiggy....
your lil brookie! Originally Posted by Brooke Cumsalot

Thank you Brookie. Your the best.

Just call me the Brett Favre of ECCIE
I'd hate to see how you attempt to commit real suicide because you suck at attempting hobby suicide.

See you at the next social.
Christ TIGGOLD....you must really need to fuck!
[FONT=Calibri][SIZE=3]
And the cats are in the room. One cat even tries to claw my nuts when I was in doggie. Originally Posted by tiggold
Kitty was helping Tig.....
I don't mind when a provider starts her mensus during session, just more lube.
Ncns happen with newbies or druggies or drunks, which doesn't bother me.
I see them all btw, (and partake sometimes)if my cock
wants to see her real bad; I will give em one more chance.

Dr. Phil called and wants you on his show, btw.

I know someone who needs a SD so that's not really hobbying if your interested.
These fake retirement thread from guys are funny. Tiggold, what exactly are you looking for in people's responses? Do you want people to beg you to stay? Did you not get the responses you were looking for in your previous retirement a month ago and decided to up the ante with this "retirement" announcement?

The fact that you keep replying to this thread makes it clear that your ass is not going anywhere. Hell, the fact that you started this damn thread says the same, especially after having another retirement announcement so recently. If you are really done, ask the mods to disable your account and be done and move on with your life. Otherwise, it's obvious that you are just looking for some silly attention by starting another bogus retirement thread.

Did you ever read the story about "The Boy Who Cried Wolf" when you were a kid? I hate to ruin the ending for you if you haven't read it, but after a while, everyone stopped taking the damn kid seriously.
retirement threads = the new threADs for men
sounds like you've had a bad run lately Tigg. before you quit, why not try one of the more organized ladies that you don't think you want. you might be pleasantly surprised. Originally Posted by flexywun
You Ant Shittin Bout Dat !!!