Teagenluv: Where is she

She got a real job and was able to retire it was as simple as that.
Yeah... she is one that got out and is doing great.

I wonder why you people just wish her the worse...
Wonder which trick on here is filling her up daily? Kudos whoever you are!
Wow I read the intire thread. Not one of you horn dogs mentions if she is pregnant how fabulous those monster tits would be full of milk!!! Seeing those things lactating would be the bomb. They were the 2nd best pair of tits I ever had the privilege of sucking on. That was the reason I made a visit to her. Didn’t want to fuck it raw and didn’t. She was highly sexual and talented. Laying there cuddling drenched in sweat I couldn’t keep my hands off of them. Damnit can’t get that visual out of my mind. Time to get the lotion!!!
  • BLM69
  • 10-03-2018, 01:04 PM
Wonder which trick on here is filling her up daily? Kudos whoever you are! Originally Posted by JalapenoPopper
A lucky trick for sure
I had the pleasure of playing with Teagan....it was covered but hell who cares....she had such a hot body, was very hot and nasty and showed me a MSOG great time. If she has retired to the RW, good for her. I wish her the best. As sexual as she is, someone is fucking that hottie.
I tried to post a report but the moderator said it was more than 30 days old so no credit. Pissed me off so I deleted it. I'm using another site now so no big deal.

While ECCIE was down I continued to see her on a regular basis. I did a report before the site shut down and all I got for my trouble was an infraction when I mouthed off to our ECCIE bully BOY.

So I deleted the report that would answer all your questions. I'm sure the skeleton of the report is out there but the contents missing.

Probably for the best because if she knew I told all she probably would stop visiting with me.

The testing site sends you a pin and you go to the test site enter the pin and up pops your test information. You can print it out but most girls will ask for the pin. She showed me her information during a visit months later after our first meeting when I told her some guys question her results. She would make you update your test results every 3 months. No big deal because allot of girls who are non P4P are now asking for testing.

She was damn selective because few guys will or can pay $400 an hour and she never lowered her price. She would give regulars more time to chit chat and play with her tits.

That is all I plan to share on the subject of Teagenluv.
Good to hear Ahab. Too bad ur info is not available but thanks for another piece of the puzzle
Ahhhh Teagan Luv---Had an awesome Rodeo with her--SHE IS MULTIORGASMIC!!!!!!
I have never had a woman Cum so many times in a session--8 times in an hour session.
I felt like John Wayne--lol.

Saw her twice and wrote an "inspired" review--just read it again and this ole Cowboy is sure wishing she'd circle back to the Hobby Corral-lol

Yihaaa...Let'er Buck....
  • BLM69
  • 10-14-2018, 12:05 PM
Ahhhh Teagan Luv---Had an awesome Rodeo with her--SHE IS MULTIORGASMIC!!!!!!
I have never had a woman Cum so many times in a session--8 times in an hour session.
I felt like John Wayne--lol.

Saw her twice and wrote an "inspired" review--just read it again and this ole Cowboy is sure wishing she'd circle back to the Hobby Corral-lol

Yihaaa...Let'er Buck.... Originally Posted by Jayemkay
She was a real pro and a great actress, I can see why she left a impact on some of the gentlemen here