We need to talk...

We need to roust out Questor, Roboz, EE, Wiz, & Sens. Maybe even MexMex. They are all good for bringing a couple gals.
Wait a min, you have business? Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
Actually for the purpose of this thread I should have said "bidness"
But lets axe around!
Lmao
  • Emmie
  • 05-20-2022, 11:00 PM
Awww...all the old crew! Oh what i wouldn't do to go back to those days sometimes! Miss ya and hope your doing great friend!!
We need to roust out Questor, Roboz, EE, Wiz, & Sens. Maybe even MexMex. They are all good for bringing a couple gals.
Wait a min, you have business? Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
Criminals always say that cops are crooked and prisons are oppression. Funny thing I have never committed a crime and never interacted with the police. Funny how that works. Originally Posted by FishinOzarks

Wait... you've been on a hobby board for months and have NEVER committed a crime? Realllly?
Awww...all the old crew! Oh what i wouldn't do to go back to those days sometimes! Miss ya and hope your doing great friend!! Originally Posted by Emmie
Well hey Miss Emmie,
Doing good, horse show season starts in a few days.
Looks like the specialty transport thing this year will be 2 per trip maybe a 3rd
ECG is tagging along to get me into trouble.

Yeah the old bunch of miscreants that I had to throw at BigDeal.
I left out a couple that have Guested themselves.
Say hi to M for me.
Wait... you've been on a hobby board for months and have NEVER committed a crime? Realllly? Originally Posted by Grace Preston
Yes he is a comedian.
Wait... you've been on a hobby board for months and have NEVER committed a crime? Realllly? Originally Posted by Grace Preston
I believe it is like the tree falling in the forest. If no one/thing was there to hear it, did it make a sound.

Or like if we threw a party and Thug wasn't invited. Would we miss him?
I believe it is like the tree falling in the forest. If no one/thing was there to hear it, did it make a sound.

Or like if we threw a party and Thug wasn't invited. Would we miss him? Originally Posted by TailHooked
We all know I'm the life of the party 🥳 tailhooked.
if we threw a party and Thug wasn't invited. Would we miss him? Originally Posted by TailHooked

No
No Originally Posted by hounddog
No offense hounddog but I'm only here for the ladies. 😀
No Originally Posted by hounddog
The question HD are the ladies here for him?
Based on word from the verified providers its a no go!
Based on word from the verified providers its a no go! Originally Posted by BigDeal

You mean the epimps sir. "Stay woke."
Based on word from the verified providers its a no go! Originally Posted by BigDeal

A no go BD or a no no?