some a ya cock suckers wills defend ...this

^^^^^^
I forgot, numbers of protesters mix of TV stations n reporters fum n radio news

so all a guess.
Also some tweets and FaceBook videos are clearly been deleted by twitter and FB from Reporters Accounts/ where in story and now will not load

LOL caller to Radio show telling his story

Guy is shopping for back to school with daughter. almost done go to bathroom, Dad gets out first. Walmart employee. says to he Sir you are disturbing employees and customers. Daughter over hears a bit. Dad we almost done anyways to employee. Cash out, in car daughter asks Dad what did we do wrong. He starts to explain. TAP TAP TAP its a Cop. Sir why did Walmart call us to arrest you.

drum roll please,,, For warning this BACK THE BLUE shirt. Cop drives off.
drum roll please,,, For warning this BACK THE BLUE shirt. Cop drives off. Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Go figure.....
I didn't even realize they were playing this coming week, that's how little it has come to mean to me.

Anticipating that movies will be next when they start bombarding ads and trailers with the racist agenda.

Don't miss any of it, it's strange. Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
I don't miss any of it eaither and it feels refreshing.... Forgot how much fun reading can be....
BLM ROC saying they are all about peace n peaceful. But having problems with some members in ROC and from outside the area wanting riots n looting n burning.

Cool now we got BLM inflight throwing other BLM under a bus. Just like in the Dem party locally.

Problem: Will the BLM folks that just did the throwing get shot or stabbed during a protest, No way for RPD RFD or AMR to get to them or out of there. And so they just bleed out. mmmm
I hope they all kill each other....
pssssttt... tell 'em they are in Chicago and it's expected that they kill each other....
I hope they all kill each other....
pssssttt... tell 'em they are in Chicago and it's expected that they kill each other.... Originally Posted by Paulie Rockstar
och that seems harsh, I'm wondering, not wishing. If some are truly peaceful. I have no problem with that. Protest all they want for all I care.

But in ROC its clear not all Bros playing the same game with other bros. Mix in others from out of area no matter from what group or race...

errrr another bad thought. I blame Paulie girl for it. Protesters hurt or killed by stampede of protesters trying to get the FUCK out of there. RPD cops hurt trying to save the life of a down BLM member.

just in RPD chief La'Ron just retired from work. Any bets on why? Dos this make things better or worse in ROC?
Deputy Chief Joseph Morabito also announced his retirement

so the 20 year guy runs. So the 34 year guy under him says Hell No Not ME

Mayor Lovely so far nothing from. Girl David Gantt died. Now the on top of this your party also wants you out as ya were a Gantt girl. RUN RUN RUN outta Dodge. Bet she stays on.
According to RPD’s website, commanding officers include, Deputy Chief Joseph Morabito, who commands the Operations Bureau, Deputy Chief of Administration Mark L. Simmons, and Deputy Chief of Community Affairs Mark S. Mura.
So there is no one in charge at all. All retired today.

Mayor Lovely stated how great La'Ron and staff were. Then could not help herself, and throw him under a passing bus

Anyone looking for a job ????
The owners of the place did defend the actions, so...
The owners of the place did defend the actions, so... Originally Posted by egg585
A fitting tribute to the stupidity and lack of awareness of the modern moron liberal.

Hopefully something their now former customers appreciate.
The owners of the place did defend the actions, so... Originally Posted by egg585
WOW. Just WOW.....
well

I doubt most people wouldn't mind

at this point

being burnt outta

this poorly run by

criminals shit hole of a city

if you own the building and especially if

you have apartments with tenants not pying and

with help of the state and unfortunately Trump

cant be evicted it

would kinda be the best case scenario

with correct insurance you can take your money

get rid of deadbeats

sell whats left of it off to

some unaware smo

and get the fck out for greener pastures

burn em all if it gets you off
So there is no one in charge at all. All retired today.

Mayor Lovely stated how great La'Ron and staff were. Then could not help herself, and throw him under a passing bus

Anyone looking for a job ???? Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
update
La'Ron stay on till Sept 30
next in charge not sure
nest tow staying in but stepping down n out sight
so they don't came back and hit his rib joint rather than just the U-Haul ????
and seemed overly nice guy into treat neighbor as you want to be treated
So could be forgive as GOD teaches me ,, Doove don't look at that 3 letter word, burns hurt
Hannity mentioned Rochester and the BLM thugs harassing diners and had a brief clip of that video while showing a clip on this incident in Pittsburgh

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wP1JU8aZJ54

the above is a news report and full of excuses for the BLM thugs. it also has video of a bike rider being assaulted that isn't in the one below. the reporter quoted that thirsty blm bitch from facebook claiming that white lady told her she could have the beer. if she did it was to get rid that that big cow before she sat on her.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RWjkad6-7Qk
This army of unemployed dirt-bags and misfits is doing a great job of making people hate them and everything they represent.