pimpin' since been pimpin' since been pimpin'!

I would even be okay with that....if he gets them to shave their backs. Originally Posted by notanewbie
I don't know........in the words of a wise goat fucker..........seems kind of high maintenance.

Someone around here better learn that if you play with fire, you're going to get burned.......and I am never serious.........seriously
Having dabbled in the music business, I'm gonna go out on a limb and make an unfair comparison.

Many musicians can't: return an email, return a phone call, pay their bills, advertise their services, get out of bed, show up on time, etc, etc. BUT, when a manager actually gets them to the gig, they'll turn in a hell of a performance and leave you begging for more....

Ladies, I apologize for comparing you to musicians.
I thinck you owe the pimps an apology as well.
I thinck you owe the pimps an apology as well. Originally Posted by dearhunter

and the goat fuckers
You guys crack me up...
Ok.. Ike must be in the bathroom.. Save my thread from these hulligans..lol
You guys are a mess.
DH didn't I tell you don't start no shit it won't be none lol
Who me......start shit........never.
Hate to keep prolonging the post but...I've been thinking of slogans for my up and coming agency.

The IceCream Shop--"Where you can get a double-scoop of ass!"

The IceCream Shop--"Giving a whole new meaning to banana splits"

Huh? Whudddya think? Originally Posted by IceCreamMan
I'd like to order a smoothie... and a slurppy ... and anything you got in chocolate... with NO NUTS or cherries or whip cream

My mother told me "Don't step in on a cat fight son unless you want to get scratched" I should listen to my mother.... Originally Posted by trey
My daddy always said, " Son ... if you're gonna wrestle with a pig in the mud ... two things you gotta remember ... one, no matter who wins... you both come out filthy ... two.. the pig loves it."

Some of the more prominent recent co-ed posters are conspicuously absent from this particular post......I'm just sayin' Originally Posted by boardman
WTF... I spend one day of quality time at the Cardiologist and now I'm accused of being a pimp... wait a minute... did someone say they got free pussy...
Double Scoops available.

Even Triple Scoops.

Special Party Requests - just ask
De Anna Luv... I have 4 kids to feed, daycare, car note, rent. So your telling me if I had a "pimp" or not either way it wouldnt matter because my money goes to all the things stated above? Come on be real we all know There is a big difference between a woman who hoes to take care of her business, than a woman who hoes to take care of a ni**a Originally Posted by Latina Bella

infractions issued for this board violation. Don't get upset............READ THE RULES