Tara's New Tits!

Bolt, I wasn't referring to your post, but to bestmans.... And I really think the black knights are equally, if not worse, as bad. So I gave equal treatment.

Sorry to have ruffled your feathers. It was not my intention. Your comment was not derogatory towards the girl. Originally Posted by Luke Skywalker
My apologies to you then sir.
507 posts in a year and a half? You know exactly who she is. You should scissor with her. Originally Posted by broes
Was this this chick that got banned(?)for,,,,, no idea? And then she got some new tits and and now shes back and all her WKs are praising them? It's all coming back to me now. Well good for her and her new tits and all that entails. Yippie kay yay for the newest tits on the block MFFers!!!

Scissor your self Broes! lol

Hey guys I got to get back to chime in on the Avery rebuttal page. So much more pertinent. Let me come back to you on Tarra's Tits.
The pics are gone...
I am not a White or Black Knight but I do love "TITS" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Talk about looking great with awesome TITS. You are so hot Melanie!
I really worry about our Tara. Her investment counsel should be questioned. Alter a perfect body into Dooly Varden. She'll need scaffolding on wheels to move without stumbling but will be firmly established on her back as the filling spreads. Dooly Varden took the investment loss. Tara needs a professional investment counsellor.
Thanks everyone for the comments on my new twins.
Im a size 32 FF. And they rock. I love them.
Dang I thought, they were DDDD; but FF much easier to carry around. Gonna be around for awhile?
Well hey its DOUGY. What took you only 1 hr and 51 minutes? Thought you had me on some kinda speed dial? Yup Double FF Baby. And no Dougy sorry got your text but cant do drinks tonight. Super busy with my New Cross Fit opening up. But hey maybe Sherlock's tomorrow nite? Hell I will buy you the first round and maybe let you cop a feel of the new Tara Twins.