Is it stupid to be smitten and wanna start dating a provider?

Ray and jojo you guys have head on your shoulders and thank you sirs.

OP everyone is looking for money to pay the bills. But humans have emotions and sometimes the emotions and chemistry can build a solid foundation. At times during holidays you tend to get more calm and sentimental as you see the aura and festivities around you. Go visit your extended family and try other options before truly jump in. But you should pursue if that's your heart and mind says.

Your mission is tougher than

A. Bringing the shuttle home with 7 lives in it...
B. landing the jet on an aircraft carrier with 8 ft pitch and 10-15 degree roll in the middle of the night with 15 minutes of fuel left.

But you can do it if expectations are clear and you are confident.
God speed op....merry christmas
  • N.M.
  • 12-17-2016, 07:32 AM
CB, I'd say go for your's!! In the real world there are no promises that you have the white picket fence ending, the same as here. Yeah, she's a provider but at least you know what you're getting into upfront. You won't have to worry about surprises on the backside. I think the sooner you confess your intents the better. As Ray said, these ladies are women after all and some are here just to make ends meet and want more from life. You only live once, why not?? Full speed ahead dude, no regrets!!! Originally Posted by jojodancer15
Heh. I edited my last post from last night. I kinda agree with you to a degree. The only way I see these type of situations working is if he's a really open minded man and she is one of the few providers that besides from doing this for a living, she has a good head on her shoulders, has her shit together and lives a "normal" lifestyle. But see, now in days people, especially those who like to call themselves "conservative" are too concerned and hyped about keeping up appearances and what others think of them, and don't have the courage or the balls to take the risk of "following their heart" like someone else said or to go after that person that makes them feel happy and alive, instead they go for the person who fits their "perfect family/couple picture" even if is not what really makes them happy, they're ok with it as long as they seem happy to others. Even if the sex sucks and the "perfect woman" they choose to wife up, literally looks like the one in the middle below, big ugly nose, hideous dry red hair and all... Real life shit - I've seen cases

Hence why many men end up in sites like this looking for some good poon in the first place
The only way I see these type of situations working is if he's a really open minded man and she is one of the few providers that besides from doing this for a living, she has a good head on her shoulders, has her shit together and lives a "normal" lifestyle. But see, now in days people, especially those who like to call themselves "conservative" are too concerned and hyped about keeping up appearances and what others think of them, and don't have the courage or the balls to take the risk of "following their heart" Originally Posted by Natalia Mori
Well said Namo!! So CB, are you man enough to go against all odds and make her feel as if she's your Julia Roberts in the movie, Pretty woman?? Ofcourse that's a rhetorical question, you owe us no explanation. Good Luck to you my friend!!

OP is foolish for this thread and the idea of dating a provider. If he doesn't take the advice he should go try as hard as he can and when he fails and is heart broken and has no money left he can come tell us he we were right. This is how this will end. Who wants to take a bet? Originally Posted by gtoman
Does dating and getting to know a girl mean supporting her financially in your mind? You don't give women enough credit. I don't think the OP offered to pay any bills. Let's not confuse the OP intent with him getting taken to the bank. Providers are not the only ones manipulating men for money. Happens with regular women all the time.
Does dating and getting to know a girl mean supporting her financially in your mind? You don't give women enough credit. I don't think the OP offered to pay any bills. Let's not confuse the OP intent with him getting taken to the bank. Providers are not the only ones manipulating men for money. Happens with regular women all the time. Originally Posted by rayg07
Pretty sure this thread is about a provider and not a civie world girl. I never said anything to argue with you or to provide any reason a civie world girl doesn't do similar manipulations. You are pretty Ignorant for that statement. Making assumptions on MY beliefs. Fact is the OP is smitten with her and if he takes her out he is just about guaranteed to be buying her stuff. She is a provider. Her income comes from getting paid for sex. You take that away by putting her in a relationship then you gotta be ponying up the $ somehow. Or you are ok with your girl getting sex from other guys.
^^^You sure your girl isn't getting sex from other guys?
Please someone slap some sense into me. I highly doubt she would be interested anyways, but I've been seeing this one provider a few times now. I really wanna go out with her, take her on a date maybe get to know her on a different level. Grant it, I'm new to the hobby so maybe these feelings are normal to start? Maybe I'm just not cut out to hobby. Is it normal to have a hard time separating sex and feelings? I find myself thinking about her a lot. What do you guys/girls think? Originally Posted by cbramrent
From my experience, it happens easier and more frequently, when you're new to this. But no matter how long, or often you hobby, it happens to most of us eventually, and from time to time. Welcome to the human race. Now the bad news. It hardly ever works out. I've been doing this a long time and I recently had a total fail trying something outside the hobby with my ATF of ATF's.
I've been doing this a long time and I recently had a total fail trying something outside the hobby with my ATF of ATF's. Originally Posted by IXinerVI
lol. why?

I had a 10 provider from Dallas tell me in order to leave the business she required a new SUV, unlimited credit card spending, savings account setup with about 30k, and college tuition setup for her kid and a house.

I told her that was reasonable but i still didn't bite. lol
Fact is the OP is smitten with her and if he takes her out he is just about guaranteed to be buying her stuff. She is a provider. Her income comes from getting paid for sex. You take that away by putting her in a relationship then you gotta be ponying up the $ somehow. Originally Posted by gtoman
This is the cruxt of the problem. If you require a lawyer to work solely on your case and to forego all other clients, your retainer becomes astronomical for the duration of your arrangement. Either you pay more or you have to be okay with sharing.

If a lady can seek gainful employment in another industry or can be afforded the time to get an education or training, this the best chance the relationship has to make it beyond a state of need and dependency on the gentleman's finances. It is very hard to ascertain a lady's feelings for a man when her emotions are clouded by financial needs.

See Maslow's Hierarchy of Needs below. Each level must be satisfied prior to moving on to the next.

Relationships in which both parties are not on the same level or category are the hardest to manage and overcome.

See Maslow's Hierarchy of Needs below. Each level must be satisfied prior to moving on to the next.

Originally Posted by YummyMarie

lol what you know about the Maslow scheme ;-)....

seriously I climb up and down that fucking pyramid ere day lol

i think when I post here I'm at the top of the pyramid...wasting time lol
I think when I post here I'm at the top of the pyramid...wasting time lol Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
^^^Look at me!!! I have a belly button!

^^^self-actualization at its finest^^^
Hey all a thought before I go out for dinner tonight. ....

Ray and jojo let's motivate CB to pursue his mission. Ms yummy can you find out who the lady is and motivate her.

Let's cut the BS in the system and hopefully make a out a beautiful Christmas season 2016 for these two individuals namely CB and the lady he likes/love.

Just a small project hope it works out for them. Cheers.
It's a nice thought, but playing cupid is not my thing, and neither of the parties involved are known to me, so it's definitely not my place or any of my business.
Wakeup has a successful marriage. Originally Posted by Slitlikr
One small difference...I'm not married to a provider...