Some good movies in theatre right now.

You actually liked that?

I felt the whole thing made no sense especially let's get in those little boats while there are big mutant alligators in the swamp and let's have one person guarding the perimeter 300 feet away from the nearest building where she couldn't get any back up or even have a walkie talkie to call for help or have night vision.

They should had all been on the shack on top of that guard tower instead of being on the ground that night.
I need a movie buddy!!!
I'm behind on my movies.
Saw Tomb Raider today. Enjoyed it thoroughly. Indy Jones type flick but with a heroine
The new Lara Croft is a hot Biatch. Movie was very watchable

Looking forward to the quiet place movie.
^^^ yup very Hotttt
Not out YET but dying to finally see Ready Player One when it comes. I read this book on spring break beach vacation (best trip ever) and even with all the excitement of the story, still managed to receive total perfect combo relaxation/fun and needed peace.

Now Im super excited to see how the Spielberg movie version differs from the book? Especially interested to see how they handle the crystal key scenes for example. Ya, nerd alert

Here is the trailer ICMI:

https://youtu.be/ixWL1BWi44U
Went to see Death Wish with Bruce Willis.

Don't bother.

What the heck was this?

Die Hard Light with only 90 calories and no carb?

Watch the 1974 original with Charles Bronson instead.
It was pretty good. Kinda takes you back in time with music and stuff as well takes you into the future with the technology.

Well made and entertaining movie I think.

Not out YET but dying to finally see Ready Player One when it comes. I read this book on spring break beach vacation (best trip ever) and even with all the excitement of the story, still managed to receive total perfect combo relaxation/fun and needed peace.

Now Im super excited to see how the Spielberg movie version differs from the book? Especially interested to see how they handle the crystal key scenes for example. Ya, nerd alert

Here is the trailer ICMI:

https://youtu.be/ixWL1BWi44U
Originally Posted by Big worm
Didn't much care for Ready Player One.

Spielberg hasn't been good with escapism and fantasy movies aimed at the teen and pre-teen and grown up audience since Close Encounters of the Third Kind, E.T., Gremlins, Jurassic Park, Back To The Future.

His last attempt at it in 2008 with Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull was a big FAIL.

Before 2008, for almost 10 years, he has done nothing but serious movies and in the past 10 years since, he also has done nothing but serious movies.

I think he has lost his touch.

Hopefully his next fantasy and escapism movie, Indiana Jones #5 in 2020 will be better than the last Indiana Jones film and better than Ready Player One.
Saw Pacific Rim this weekend. Scott Eastwood is like a clone of his dad. Overall, stay home.
I have to say I was disappointed with a quiet place. Wouldn’t say it was bad. It was watchable but kinda a non-event.
Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom (2018)

They should had stopped while they were ahead with Jurassic Park 2 in 1997.

I can't recommend this!!

Plus I kept waiting for Hot Redhead Bryce Dallas Howard, Opie Richie Cunningham's daughter, to show some naked boobies.

BUT NOPE!

This is all we got!! A tease!!

The lack of any naked boobies in this movie is very disturbing!

How do they even dare to call this a Summer Popcorn flick?

There is a sequel already planned for release in June 2021.

Please don't!!
I was thinking Jessica Chastain is starting to look voluptuous. I was waiting for a boob to fall out.

The movie kinda sucked but was still entertaining somewhat.
I was thinking Jessica Chastain is starting to look voluptuous. I was waiting for a boob to fall out.

The movie kinda sucked but was still entertaining somewhat. Originally Posted by dallasfan
Are you talking about Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom?

That's Bryce Dallas Howard.
Just saying they look a lot alike.