De'Von Bailey's family calls his death 'wholly unjustified' after Colorado Springs police release bodycam footage

nothing Brother. Including Russia, Saudi Arabia, North Korea and Israel Originally Posted by themystic

why thank you Moscow mystic for that wonderful post.
calm your boggle citizen and respect law and order. it's the foundation of society.

Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid

Chill out you authoritarian white supremacist snob with a fascination for rifles. Your little penis is showing. Keep taking your Soma, and I'll take my placebo.

Jamal Khashoggi was not an American. and my dad took two academic deferments during Korea. in 1952 he had to serve in the Army after he graduated college. he was in the Army from 1952 to 1954.

Bush and Clinton avoided the draft for Vietnam too Clinton LIED to an Army Colonel to avoid serving.

http://www.1stcavmedic.com/bill-clinton-draft.htm

FUCK YOU ASSHOLE! Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid

Ha! Moscow Mystic - that's hysterical.

why thank you Moscow mystic for that wonderful post. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid

Chill out you authoritarian white supremacist snob with a fascination for rifles. Your little penis is showing. Keep taking your Soma, and I'll take my placebo.

Originally Posted by eccieuser9500

Soma is a drug ref from Orwell's 1984. didn't even need to google it. impressed aren't ya??

it's also a muscle relaxer that blocks pain sensations between the nerves and the brain.

i presume you meant Orwell's version .. right?

you are getting very testy, valued poster. you are making this very easy. you are triggered by the slightest things! maybe you should skip the placebo?

be calm poster. the boogie man cops aren't going to bust down your door. unless you rob a bank.
Since I'm not a racist, I wouldn't be scared to shoot. I'd catch them.

You're projecting. How's the soup?

Is that what I wrote? Or just what you read?

Racist snob.
Yeah I bet. The only thing you can catch is a cold. You would let him run he's innocent remember, lol.
Waco Kid found one in California. Are they liberal enough for you? Thin skinned lol! Everyday some cry baby snowflake gets a MAGA hat slapped off their head and runs and hides inside. LOL!!!!!!!!!!! Originally Posted by themystic
Every day a chump ass Liberal gets his ass kicked too.
Soma is a drug ref from Orwell's 1984. didn't even need to google it. impressed aren't ya??

it's also a muscle relaxer that blocks pain sensations between the nerves and the brain.

i presume you meant Orwell's version .. right?

you are getting very testy, valued poster. you are making this very easy. you are triggered by the slightest things! maybe you should skip the placebo?

be calm poster. the boogie man cops aren't going to bust down your door. unless you rob a bank. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid

Pssst(!)

Just between us. Soma is a great sushi place on Washington Ave and Shepherd. Great value. I'm sure if it's in my price range, you would be slumming it. Just sayin'.

Sounds like a fail. It's a reference to Aldous Huxley's Brave New World.

Pssst(!)

Just between us. Soma is a great sushi place on Washington Ave and Shepherd. Great value. I'm sure if it's in my price range, you would be slumming it. Just sayin'.

French-Japanese fusion entrees.

well that's an interesting mix. a new one on me.

still waiting for you to explain why an innocent man runs from police after being detained as an armed robbery suspect and is found to have a gun in his pants. that's an illegal concealed weapon. when the cousin confesses to armed robbery is he still innocent?
French-Japanese fusion entrees.

well that's an interesting mix. a new one on me.

still waiting for you to explain why an innocent man runs from police after being detained as an armed robbery suspect and is found to have a gun in his pants. that's an illegal concealed weapon. when the cousin confesses to armed robbery is he still innocent? Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
He knows all that, everyone else does too. What militant Liberals are going to argue about is if Bailey was a white suspect the Officers would not have opened fire on him when he broke and ran, the Officers would have taken chase, maybe, maybe not. Nobody can make that determination. The outcome of this case will have to be determined by the totality of the circumstances as well as Colorado Law in the use of deadly force by police in the case of a fleeing felon. We've all seen this scenario before, White Cop Black suspect deadly force. Nothing else matters, race has got to enter the picture it's the driving force for these types of shootings by disgruntled sectors of the community. This kid was not a nice guy he had a criminal record. This was not his first rodeo with committing crime or interacting with police.
He knows all that, everyone else does too. What militant Liberals are going to argue about is if Bailey was a white suspect the Officers would not have opened fire on him when he broke and ran, the Officers would have taken chase, maybe, maybe not. Nobody can make that determination. The outcome of this case will have to be determined by the totality of the circumstances as well as Colorado Law in the use of deadly force by police in the case of a fleeing felon. We've all seen this scenario before, White Cop Black suspect deadly force. Nothing else matters, race has got to enter the picture it's the driving force for these types of shootings by disgruntled sectors of the community. This kid was not a nice guy he had a criminal record. This was not his first rodeo with committing crime or interacting with police. Originally Posted by Levianon17

'nough said.

Why wait?
After reading all of the bullshit in this thread, all you have to do is watch the entire body cam video to come to a conclusion.

The guy used a gun to rob a citizen, he was stopped and questioned using reliable information, he ran because he didn't want to go to jail.

Justified action by the Police. Body cams don't lie.
After reading all of the bullshit in this thread, all you have to do is watch the entire body cam video to come to a conclusion.

The guy used a gun to rob a citizen, he was stopped and questioned using reliable information, he ran because he didn't want to go to jail.

Justified action by the Police. Body cams don't lie. Originally Posted by Jackie S

exactly.

'nough said.

What militant Liberals are going to argue about is if Bailey was a white suspect the Officers would not have opened fire on him when he broke and ran,

Why wait? Originally Posted by eccieuser9500

see how the full text matters?

you can now drop your mic, Barry.
'nough said.

Why wait? Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
Devon Bailey brought this all on himself. He had a prior criminal record. The actions of the Police will be investigated. I am willing to wait for the outcome and I'll accept whichever way it turns out. You want to convict the Officers for murder only because the suspect is black. Bailey has had an encounter with Police every year since 2015. He's been charged three times with sexual assault and now this Armed Robbery which ended his life. You're worried about equality, justice and all this other bullshit. What about the victims of this little assholes crimes over the past four years? I bet as far as they are concerned this is justice.

Rationalize it all you want, the proof is in the pudding. Racists.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7TrE6GquNKE

In short, was the officer's life in danger?

White fear of young black men is no excuse for murder.