The beautiful game: World Cup 2014

I am ready:

Christiano Ronaldo might NOT be at 100% but you can't deny the magic he has!!!!

Germany will Blitzkrieg the USA come thursday, expect Miroslav to take the top scorer belt from ronaldo, and germany to cruise to an easy 3-1 victory over the USA.
I wouldn't be so sure. Germany demonstrated difficulty breaking through Ghana's padlock defense. They didn't demonstrate so far an ability to break a team that is only trying to defend, which I predict is what the US will do.

I just hope the US starts the game with full concentration and doesn't give a gift like we did to Portugal. Lack of concentration in the beggining and the end of the match were the 2 goals from Portugal.

Altidore's injury was a gift from God in my opinion. We now have 10 line man that actually know how to receive and pass, instead of 9.
Christiano Ronaldo showed his talent in the pass for the second goal ...

I felt really disappointed by the USA team performance since Portugal team was not really playing ...
I don't see they will have a chance against Germany since they showed a lack of a warrior spirit that the big teams have, to keep the advantage they had vs Portugal ...

I expect Mexico plays well vs Croatia to get a pass to the second round ...
Go Mexico!!!
USA - GER: A Tie will advance them both - does anything else matter - ex or current players? No, in a tournament like this you ONLY care about NOT going home.

So let's look at this in more detail:
IF USA wins, great, but Germany can still go through unless they lose big to USA (yeah right) or Ghana/Portugal also win big in their game. There is a 3 (with Ghana) - 6 (with Portugal) goal differential. I like Germany chances either way, so they will do the minimum necessary.

IF Germany wins, then USA needs a tie in the POR/GHA game or they need Portugal to win with a 1 or 2 goal margin. If GHA wins it's going to come down to goal differential, then goals scored (both these will depend on outcome of both games), and then direct competition, which USA won.

So unless players on either side develop some mistimed pride and nationalism and considering Yogi and Klinsi used to basically be neighbors and are friends - wouldn't say they are both smart - and obviously they will talk - hopefully ONLY the NSA will tap into it),
where was I , ah yes conspiracy theory ....
Bottom line, as a player, while you want to win, here the win is to:
1) move on
2) save energy

and USA will be at a huge disadvantage after that game in Manaus (remember what happened to England AND Italy after they played there.

I am rooting for a tie, I want both to advance !!!

Here it is graphically (THX to a good friend):

LOL
The Fifa wants to fine Mexico for yelling PUTO to the other team goalie ...
This is the response ...

I stand behind my prediction germany 3-1....

Sadly Mexico advancing only extends their exit from the world cup. They won't beat the netherlands.

Hell i doubt mexico will even beat croatia!!!
LOL @ Un Putazo de Mexicanos

!!!
Someone please tell me he wasn't actually crying over the puto thing!!!
Mexico 3 - Croatia 1 ...
Someone please tell me he wasn't actually crying over the puto thing!!! Originally Posted by CompanionSofia

Fits him well, for crying like one in that interview lmao!!!
Probably not, Sophia....but someone actually raised a stink about it, so it kind of suits them

Man....those calls (or lack of) had me fuming. I was going to be so pissed if that ended up deciding the winner!
The two handballs? ...