Harvey Pigstein gets 23yrs!!!!!

Actually sounds more like a dumpy little shit staff accountant locked in his cubicle all day(trying to escape the family he has mentioned in the past) and with delusions of grandeur. Keyboard warrior for sure at the least. Originally Posted by eccielover
^+1
What, Lucy beating his chest about his 3 Ivy League degrees, money, stature and toughness again? Wow, will wonders never cease.
Or I'm a guy who actually has a fucking job(cleaning toilets), dipshit who takes work breaks because he works his ass off and needs mindless breaks on a whore board(so I can jackoff looking the whores pictures) every once in a while. Guess which one it is, dummy? We all can't live off of disability in a mobile home,(like I do). I like making money and providing for my family(which I don't really have), WV lazy fat old hillbilly.

Bambi, don't waste your time with me.(because I'm stupid). LOL Originally Posted by Lucas McCain

reminds me of fat ass Luke Wyatt Sgt shit burner
Lol. The pure level of stupidity in this forum from many is amazing.

Are you old idiots actually dumb enough to think that calling an arrogant successful Ivy League grad names on a whore board will ever actually bother him? Come up with a new game plan you old retarded dipshits. Make it interesting for me and bring it
Lol. The pure level of stupidity in this forum from many is amazing.

Are you old idiots actually dumb enough to think that calling an arrogant successful Ivy League grad names on a whore board will ever actually bother him? Come up with a new game plan you old retarded dipshits. Make it interesting for me Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
We don’t, because there isn’t one!!!!!
Actually sounds more like a dumpy little shit staff accountant locked in his cubicle all day(trying to escape the family he has mentioned in the past) and with delusions of grandeur. Keyboard warrior for sure at the least. Originally Posted by eccielover
I wouldn’t give him that much credit. More like the janitor at the office who sees Ivy League degrees on the wall and dreams about it.
Bambi, shut up dummy. You're the dumbest guy in the room so stay silent. Know your place in the room, dipshit. I don't care what a fat WV old stupid closeted gay hillbilly thinks... next

Edit: One thing you old idiots who hate me don't understand is that you care and I don't so I'm no fun to deal with. The fact that I'm likely a hell of a lot smarter than you makes it even worse so best of luck with me in here now. I'll have my sick fun insulting some of you old losers. You definitely won't have any fun with me though. Bring it blouses

Or just ignore me and I'll ignore you. I'm not trying to fight with every old idiot who hates me in here... I sure the fuck will happily interact though if anyone is stupid enough to go that negative route with me. LOL
Bambi, shut up dummy. You're the dumbest guy in the room so stay silent. Know your place in the room, dipshit. I don't care what a fat WV old stupid closeted gay hillbilly thinks... next

Edit: One thing you old idiots who hate me don't understand is that you care and I don't so I'm no fun to deal with. The fact that I'm likely a hell of a lot smarter than you makes it even worse so best of luck with me in here now. I'll have my sick fun insulting some of you old losers. You definitely won't have any fun with me though. Bring it blouses

Or just ignore me and I'll ignore you. I'm not trying to fight with every old idiot who hates me in here... I sure the fuck will happily interact though if anyone is stupid enough to go that negative route with me. LOL Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
Blow me Lucy. The only thing that’s “likely” is that you’re one of the biggest frauds in Eccie history. Just an old troll trolling aimlessly on a hooker board.
Blow me Lucy. The only thing that’s “likely” is that you’re one of the biggest frauds in Eccie history. Just an old troll trolling aimlessly on a hooker board. Originally Posted by bambino
STFU Peggy! Yous moan and whine about other posters more than anybody else on this forums, but are the first to pile on when you think it’s time t9 bully someone.

What a worthless piece of dogshit!

Make yourself useful, chubbs.

Since yous got the experience in staying in isolations, why not share some tips with your fellow quarantined shitholians.

Like how to say in shape!

STFU Peggy! Yous moan and whine about other posters more than anybody else on this forums, but are the first to pile on when you think it’s time t9 bully someone.

What a worthless piece of dogshit!

Make yourself useful, chubbs.

Since yous got the experience in staying in isolations, why not share some tips with your fellow quarantined shitholians.

Like how to say in shape!

Originally Posted by HoeHummer
You’re a fraud too you stupid, lazy, slovenly PIG. Isn’t that why you were banned? Lucy asked you to cockstalk me to another forum to help her pathetic ass out? Have Lucy give you your next elbows deep treatment.