I Got Scamed From Someone On This Board (Xbox 360)

Well he's fired.
If this indeed is a modified xbox just fix the shit for her and be done with it man. There is no use for the back and forth bs. Like someone else here stated it should've been something you told her upfront.....however CB next time just save up and buy it new or make sure it works thoroughly if you're going to barter
Why am I picturing the Xbox in question is made up of shoe box with duck tape spray painted as an Xbox 360 with crooked and smeared lettering.
No i meant he would disappear
Hmmmm, ya gonna ban him from here?????????????? Originally Posted by Pistolero
  • RGB93
  • 08-23-2012, 01:10 PM
Champagne sorry for your problem. My thoughts are Big Joe should do what ever it takes to make it right with you, get it working or pay you for your session. A man's word his honor.

Big Joe's Post, "It is in great condition and work greats'

"I no longer have the time to play and instead of selling was trying to see if any ladies were interested in a little bartering. It is in great condition and work greats, also comes with accessories. Pics can be provided upon request. Ladies feel free to post here or pm me "
Big Joe....you need to make this right
Champagne sorry for your problem. My thoughts are Big Joe should do what ever it takes to make it right with you, get it working or pay you for your session. A man's word his honor.

Big Joe's Post, "It is in great condition and work greats'

"I no longer have the time to play and instead of selling was trying to see if any ladies were interested in a little bartering. It is in great condition and work greats, also comes with accessories. Pics can be provided upon request. Ladies feel free to post here or pm me " Originally Posted by RGB93
Thanks for your comment but I was not dealing with a man and he has no honor.