Providers got their rant. Guys whats yours?

• LynnT
  • 05-17-2011, 08:38 AM
I hate the ladies texting/soliciting specials/business.. I hear this all the time..

If you didnt sign up for a text/mailing list there is no contacting!! I dont save your phone number. I only have a couple regs #'s and I know its their hobby phone.. no name saved with it..

There was a problem with this in a thread on the Upstate board.. a sold hooker phone with all saved contacts.. gents were pissed they were getting random texts. I would be too if I were them.

Im with Naughty Nail, I post when I have something to say. And I say it alright! he he. I do post also so people can get to know me a bit as well.. How will you know me if I dont talk? Just like Im wandered to the Houston board as Im visiting so here I am with something so say. Hello boyzz.

Although Im on another board overseas and i love it there, all kinds of nonsense threads are made, its funny, very lively and friendly. They have their drama just like ECCIE but way nice there.

I certainly get your points gentleman. I dont pull any of the BS you complain of and I tell it like it is. It also comes down to you get what you pay for. You look for bargains and take chances well.. (I do know that sometimes you do "pay" and dont get the service equal to the higher rate, we all know that is not often)
No, you chime in because you know I like looking at your avatar. Originally Posted by bbkid
Not quite, you have special pics of me to look at ;-)
I think Nali post because she secretly wants to see my response
Exactly!
  • bbkid
  • 05-18-2011, 06:49 AM
Not quite, you have special pics of me to look at ;-) Originally Posted by Naughty Nali
Yup I do, baby girl.