Thanks Obama

define Assault weapon please
as I bet you do not know what one is Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Anything scary looking.

I heard today by the dumshitmedia that it would have been so much worse if a silencer was used.
Anything scary looking.

I heard today by the dumshitmedia that it would have been so much worse if a silencer was used. Originally Posted by Heywood Jablowmenow
Yeah, I saw the media's messiah Hillary spewing this bullshit:
http://www.cnn.com/2017/10/02/politi...ill/index.html
Healthcare is a service. People don't have a right to services on other people's dime. Originally Posted by cowboy8055
So if someone doesn’t have insurance and they get cancer we should just let them die? That sounds kinda harsh
So if someone doesn’t have insurance and they get cancer we should just let them die? That sounds kinda harsh Originally Posted by Naughty.Nikki
Our Declaration of Independence states plainly that "Life" is an unalienable right and government was created to protect.
The "right" is always wrong. Why bother talking to them?

I don't give a rat's ass about what constitutes an "assault weapon".

Warren Berger was no legal genius, but he nailed this one.

To bad the righties are too ignorant to understand the constitution:

The "right" is always wrong. Why bother talking to them?

I don't give a rat's ass about what constitutes an "assault weapon".

Warren Berger was no legal genius, but he nailed this one.

To bad the righties are too ignorant to understand the constitution:
Originally Posted by jokacz
I feel the same way about lefties cherry-picking quotes to suit their agenda.

The Constitution doesn't specify "State Militia". Back when the Constitution was written there were many private and independent militias made up by citizens to protect their towns.

So if my neighbors and I want to form our own neighborhood militia to protect against b̶l̶a̶c̶k̶s̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶h̶i̶s̶p̶a̶n̶i̶c̶s criminals, then that is our right.
So if someone doesn’t have insurance and they get cancer we should just let them die? That sounds kinda harsh Originally Posted by Naughty.Nikki
I'm not saying you let people die. That's what safety nets are for. Society should help those in need. I donate to charities for that reason. I'm just not calling it a fundamental right. Healthcare is ultimately a business. If you're gonna call healthcare a right you're probably gonna have to change how that business is run. Don't know how that would work out. Probably not too good.
Originally Posted by jokacz
so we have the second coming of hitler . according to you

and your great idea is\

to abolish the second amendment ...and confiscate guns

you libs are brilliant
^^^^^^^^
that is funny
So if someone doesn’t have insurance and they get cancer we should just let them die? Originally Posted by Naughty.Nikki
YES

and divide up their stuff
YES

and divide up their stuff Originally Posted by JONBALLS
before or after the death tax?
so we have the second coming of hitler . according to you

and your great idea is\

to abolish the second amendment ...and confiscate guns

you libs are brilliant Originally Posted by JONBALLS
Yep, and round up all you nutters and let you shoot each other until there's only one of you left, and then blow the winner's brains out.

Yep, and round up all you nutters and let you shoot each other until there's only one of you left, and then blow the winner's brains out. Originally Posted by jokacz

but I do have ta ask Who will give the winner his prize?
wtf do you think keeps a lot of scumbags at bay?

your not seeing a lot of these isis "warriors" breaking out with knives on American streets

they are going to get shot

nah. ;ets turn it into paris