Are You for 100% Public Funding of Presidential Elections?

HoeDummer won 5 straight DOTY awards without soliciting a penny. He did it the old fashion way. He earned the votes. Originally Posted by bambino
No fucking ideas what yous are on about, interchangeable partsy. Apparentlys you’ve got a boner and don’t knows what to do about it. I suggest dentistry...
No fucking ideas what yous are on about, interchangeable partsy. Apparentlys you’ve got a boner and don’t knows what to do about it. I suggest dentistry... Originally Posted by HoeHummer
LOLS. Yous gets funniers and funniers. Ifs yous hads reallys dugs intos the threads yous claims yous dids and haves quoteds, thens yous woulds haves seens thoses references.

Claimings ingnorances afters outings youselfs likes thats is prettys laughables.

• oeb11
  • 01-04-2020, 12:13 PM
EL - great satire.

Lost on those incapable of humor.
We had a marvellous three ways last night, fredsy... me, your mum and your uncle... there was lots of screaming sand laughing, but I was somewhat put off by the smells of hot dog waters. What’s up with that, fredsy?

You remembers your uncle HAN, don’t yous? A long winded chap. He even used to argues with a “ British chap” to divert attention from the fact that they were both clients of the aforementioneds Lawyer.

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php...ghlight=faggot

Yous started this game, bud. And yous threatened violence against me In a most graphic manner. One doesn’t need to be Donald Trump to hits back, eh?

After a few months, it’s been pretty easy to takes a walk down memory road, an DOESNT takes much effort to connect the dots.

Granteds, I’ve only spent an hour or so researchings, but what I wants to know is why Jewish Lawyer disappeared but his account is still alive and well.

FYI, you basic, I don’t takes kindly to anybody’s who threatens me, and yous crossed the line when you did, fredsy. If I posted a this in the wrong forum, please forgive me, ECCIE, but fredsy wants to smash in my face.

Now back to that smell of hotdog water.... Originally Posted by HoeHummer
As mentioned, I'm the wronged party here, insofar as your words are "fighting words" and you deserve painful consequences - which I suspect various actors have parceled out to you through the years, because you don't know when to shut up.

As to your admission of sex with a woman you thought was my mother and a man you thought was my uncle - it is merely a confession on your part to homosexual sex - something many have thought you preferred for years.
HoeDummer won 5 straight DOTY awards without soliciting a penny. He did it the old fashion way. He earned the votes. Originally Posted by bambino
He sucked a few dicks after they stuck them in his ass, too.

He is a sad case.
Quits sending me PMs, JL.

And no, yous have not answered any of my questions. Your Uncle Han says Don’t be Daft, you fucking loser.

Stupid fucking self loathing faggot Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
EL - great satire.

Lost on those incapable of humor. Originally Posted by oeb11
Yeah, yous thinks yous is a regular fucking comedian, oebsy, because you e got the village idiot laughing at everything yous say.

Now we’ve got Charles fucking Bronson out there threatening others.

Funny shits, eh?
Yeah, yous thinks yous is a regular fucking comedian, oebsy, because you e got the village idiot laughing at everything yous say.

Funny shits, eh? Originally Posted by HoeHummer
Tugs on your nutsack theres assup

Funny shits, eh? Originally Posted by HoeHummer(Assup)
did your mum have any children that weren't born brain dead YR
So says Winnsy, who stalks hookers and advocates white supremacy, just like his pal Fredsy.

Are you smashing fredsy’s mum too?

Great chirp Hotsrod. They regularly beat your ass on the schoolyard, didn’t they? Fucking awkward.
Rather see term limits on members of Congress first. The "senior" members of Congress can get such a big war chest for a campaign because they have name-recognition being in the spotlight for so long and the powerful chairs they hold on committees.
Actually, long-term elected officials get "a big war chest," because their "tenure" has retained them in positions of influence to get things done without much effort for the business people who generate the discretionary money from their endeavors to contribute fully to the "war chest."

I knew a businessman (rip) who had a large cloth wall hanging behind his desk in his office which read:

"A Good Politician Is One When He's Bought He Stays Bought!"

Senator Schumer asked Trump to put on a fund raiser in Florida for Schumer's House seat bid back when Trump was a New York businessman. Trump did. And after that Trump and his family have contributed to Schumer's campaigns. It's a matter of campaign funding disclosures.

Until he ran for President Trump has been a Democrat.

The most telling (and disgusting) thing I've heard on the news the past couple of days is the "expert" on the Middle East who said of the drone strike killing the Terrorist General .... "Right Decision" made by "Wrong Person"!

The General is considered responsible for killing 1,000's of people including hundreds of U.S. citizens .... and four decades of Presidents have done NOTHING ... and that includes Clinton and Obaminable who have been deeply involved in the Middle East. 40 years of slaughtering people. That's the nature of current politics.