What is the deal with tattoos?

Ideally, this . But many are lead astray by shitty artist.
This should be a sticky!

Who cares why?

Being a provider is a hobby for me do u think I stop to think awwww dang some fucktard on eccie hates tattoos so I better not get any or I won't make any money. I stay as busy here as I choose to be. I'm a good provider because of my skills and tcb. My guys love my tattoos so if someone doesn't there are plenty of ladies here to choose from. No need to bash or say mean things about those that do.

I have a full time job and sometimes work 50+ hour weeks. I work in a professional environment and guess what? Lots of people at my workplace have tattoos and I see people of all ages and all walks of life come through my workplace that have tattoos. Times have changed.

Everyone's reasoning will be different like I said before you will never get a straight answer to your question.

Also if you are not interested in getting a tattoo why do you even care? I think threads like this just stir the shit pot and open up doors for ink haters to bash. Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
+1
Jules. And I am a big Fan of your tats!!!
Need to see more of them!!!!
Ideally, this . But many are lead astray by shitty artist. Originally Posted by Arcane
Wow. That's perfection
Ideally, this . But many are lead astray by shitty artist. Originally Posted by Arcane
Those horses look high (on life right!) as fuck, or are having some intense orgasms.
Wow ... she's so hot.
  • BLM69
  • 08-26-2015, 10:25 AM

I will say when I'm out in public or at work I get more way more compliments than dirty looks. Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
Maybe they're looking and the delicious body especially the those nice breast? I would think it's a great conversation ice breaker.

On the tattoo thing, some look good even sexy, but I've seen people like wtf? I always think what will they look like 20 years from now.

I've visited providers with and without, I have to honest what matters to me is the experience and not the tattos she might have.
  • BLM69
  • 08-26-2015, 10:26 AM
Wow ... she's so hot. Originally Posted by Luke Skywalker
X2
Maybe they're looking and the delicious body especially the those nice breast? I would think it's a great conversation ice breaker.

On the tattoo thing, some look good even sexy, but I've seen people like wtf? I always think what will they look like 20 years from now.

I've visited providers with and without, I have to honest what matters to me is the experience and not the tattos she might have. Originally Posted by biglatinmale
Just fine if done right.

Although, in 40+ years they'll look shitty (more so due to saggy skin) like the rest of our bodies. Also, when I'm controlled more by my bowel movements than not, I'm not going to be too concerned about my tattoos.
Sure that girl looks beautiful, and her tats are well done. But would I feel like I'm fucking in an animated Disney movie?
I don't think it's just why a person would get one. It's why would one in a visible or prominent do that when it limits your options in the job market. Sure, things are changing and there are a lot more jobs than there used to be where it's not a big deal. But I would think -- and my thirty seconds of research -- reveals that it still a pretty big deal in getting a job.

The Cleveland Clinic has a similar policy: “Tattoos must be covered during working hours to ensure a consistent professional appearance while working.”Mayo Clinic Spokesman Bryan Anderson stated, “Mayo Clinic has long recognized the importance of presenting a professional image to our patients. Under our policy, employees are asked to cover tattoos or other body art.”

"
Still, a 2011 study by CareerBuilder shows that 31% of surveyed employers ranked “having a visible tattoo” as the top personal attribute that would dissuade them from promoting an employee."

http://www.forbes.com/sites/rachelhe...too-and-a-job/ (note the title of the article: "Tattoos No Longer a Kiss of Death In the Workplace."

"Many businesses and organizations still frown upon employees showing visible tattoos in the workplace. About 60 percent of human resource managers surveyed in 2012 by the Center for Professional Excellence said a tattoo could hinder a job candidate’s chances of getting hired, an increase from 57 percent in 2011."

http://diversitymbamagazine.com/prof...ls-wearing-ink

I'm a lawyer. I never see a tattoo on another lawyer in Court. In law firm offices, particularly large law firms that cater to corporation, you almost never see one, particularly on receptionists or legal assistants who have to appear in Court. (Granted, they may have them if they are well hidden and you would never know.) Accounting offices, same thing. In top tier restaurants, very very rarely in the front of the house. (The kitchen, is quite a different issue.) And the types of stores that I shop in, I almost never see one, although somewhat oddly, the owner of my bespoke tailor in NYC has one.
I looove a beautiful tatted up lady. But some can be way too excessive and trashy. They have to be done just right.
  • Ashi
  • 08-26-2015, 10:18 PM
I am surprised of the content and positive tone of the last day's posts. As recognized, I was asking why, and maybe what is the social driver for it. There was a great list, I will not quote I.

You cannot be against the trend, you cannot change that. Knowing WHY is to educate oneself. (And understand my kids desire for a tattoo. ...).

I had yesterday a rendezvous with a sweet lady having some art and who read my post. We talked about it. It did not bother me a bit... She told me she just loves them, so I took it it is like a permanent jewelry thing. O this is an answer to the original question.

To be disarmingly sincere, I have to admit is impossible to let go of all the preconceived opinions we have. Not you, not me can do that 100%. Our brains and instincts work on that premise. I am of the opinion of understanding the motives better will let me try to reduce me "profiling" instinctively people with tattoos, with piercings or with something in their appearance that surprises me.

So next time I have the pleasure to be with someone with body art, instead of neglecting it ,I will ask for the story behind it as a conversation starter... I learned something after all. Thanks for all the posters... Peace!
How is that funny, exactly? Originally Posted by FunInDFW
exactly ? your slow i can see
  • Ashi
  • 08-26-2015, 10:49 PM
I would take that as a compliment , lol
Maybe a clean canvas is becoming more rare therefore it's more sought out.