So, MG.......

My understanding is that no one has ever seen you and your wife in the same place at the same time. Originally Posted by jokacz
I hope that little nugget isn't the result of your new information exchange...if it is, y'all need to work on your gathering methods...
Pfft...ive never been a client of my wife...
Originally Posted by Wakeup
Nor anyone else, 'twould seem: http://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=59...=eccie_reviews

(though my sig line implies otherwise)

You're correct...your signature line does imply otherwise...
But why would you be so unwilling to "share info" on a board that has that as it's very reason for existence....and, in fact....incorporates that into its very name? That's as bizarre as....

But why would you be so unwilling to "share info" on a board that has that as it's very reason for existence....and, in fact....incorporates that into its very name? Originally Posted by rooster
The same reason people watch something called FOX News, when there's obviously nothing remotely resembling news on the channel...they're there for the entertainment only...information sharing has nothing to do with it...
But why would you be so unwilling to "share info" on a board that has that as it's very reason for existence....and, in fact....incorporates that into its very name? That's as bizarre as....

Originally Posted by rooster
If what is in a name matters, we'd all be looking to you as a symbol of virility and using you as an alarm clock. I do neither.