To all the mature and smart providers and hobbyist....

AMEN!

Well said Kaylee!
Thanks guys!!!

Soooooo someone got banned? She has no one to blame but herself.... So sad because she is a knock out!

And she said I wasn't smart. Snicker snicker.....

I wish the girl luck anyway.
I think I want to setup a provider competition.

Some hockey so we can count shots on goal, swimming (breaststroke of course), maybe even some pole vaulting.

Every provider is in competition for hobby dollars. When a gentleman makes a choice between two or more ladies, like it or not those ladies were competing for that business. Did he make them run a 100 yard dash to do it? Guess it all depends on what kind of competition we are discussing.
Cat punting needs to be a required event.
This thread ROCKS!

Kaylee you are right on it. The direction of the BIZ has gone to the dogs.
Inconsiderate----yes. Rude-----yes. Outright stupidness (is that a word)?
I’ve held this opinion for quite some time. After the shutdown of back page adult section, ECCIE experienced a flood of young providers who really invaded our territory….and with no knowledge of how to present themselves. Also…..the guys using backpage moved over to ECCIE, with literally no respect of how to appropriately conduct themselves in the BIZ.

I am so very proud to be a mature provider. Also…I love the interaction I have with mature providers. Having life experiences to share….and the knowledge that comes with it…..nothing compares.
There have been many young providers that I’ve mentored. Many of them not having the self respect that they should…..and throwing themselves into a world that will harshly swallow them up…..they are under water before they know it.

Quote: SAMI
Spot on... I know a very few young ladies who are older in mind and spirit. They do great, they have respect for others. Just wish there was more of them.
SAMIyou said it girl! YES…YES….YES !!

Quote:KAYLEE
This is a SUPER funny video on youtube called Saber tooth tiger town. I laughed my behind off!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E4vTdjj70Rw
KAYLEE I loved this video. OMG….loved it….loved it !!

Quote: LAZARUS
Some of the most valuable reviews are of new providers by guys who have been around and have either met other clients here or have some other way of knowing the review is not being posted by a shill pimp handle. PLENTY of those on here.
LAZARUS you got it right. Part of the pimping I think came from the backpage flood. Who knows. I just always can recognize right away when I look at a showcase….it’s either a pimp…..or an “undercover” agency. Certain signs tell when the girl is being pimped out.

Quote: SCHLUB
These days, I think that a providers posts and responses to initial communication are more useful than reviews. The level of intelligence, professionalism, discretion and playfulness shown in public forums like this have been a good guide for me as to whether I think the provider and I would "click" or not.
SCHLUBthank you for your insight. I am glad to know that there are hobbyist that do “other” research than just reviews.

BONFERRONIwow….super job with your list of simple writing habits. Awesome advice!

Quote: PYRAMIDER
Smart and mature hobbyists? Talk about an oxymoron.
PYRAMIDERreally? We haven’t met. What did you mean by this?

Quote: PHILDO
Yeah you, you long haired bell bottomed no socks hemp smellin' no good slackers and your bra-less long haired hip hugger wearin smell like sex girlfriends...and every generation earlier or later with their own bag of piss off the old farts tricks. Let's see you stand up and bash the rude youth with a straight face.
PHILDOI truly enjoyed reading your post. I laughed and giggled the whole way through.
There is no complaint to the younger generation occupying themselves in the hobby world. In fact….I have several young clients that KNOW how to treat a lady….are professional….and a bucket full of fun. Place yourself where you will. But…yes, please respect your elders ;-)

I know this is a long post. I usually do not spend so much time responding to a thread.

BUT…this subject raises the hair on my neck (no…it’s not thick yuckki hair)

Final word------many instances occurred when ECCIE came to fruition. ASPD was discontinued….and many folks from that site expected the same from ECCIE.
Then, backpage….and ya….nuf said.

I try not to get nauseous when looking at provider ads. The class is something you have to dig for. And also….the posts from some providers….are, shall I say very shallow and don’t mean anything? Another way to advertise.

Hugs to all,
Torre