Tips on how to murder/stalk a prostitute

Honestly, I've always used the cross streets in a review to figure out how far away the provider is. If a review simply says the location is "Plano", that covers a huge area, and I don't know how far away she is. If the review says "near 121 & Legacy" or "near Jupiter & George Bush Tollway", then I know whether it's a drive I want to make. Likewise, I simply avoid some areas, like 635 & 75 (traffic), and it's a waste of her time to contact her for an appointment, finally find out where she is, and have to cancel.

It's just never crossed my mind that posting a major intersection using a highway for reference could be a safety problem for the provider. Originally Posted by dark3419
This...

Also a lot of ladies put down general cross streets in their ads and showcases.
  • CD3
  • 04-19-2016, 01:32 PM
Well I'm not one if them. And I have owned that house for 30 years. I'm not about to just up and move. You guys make it impossible for any chick to be anonymous on here, state every fucking detail where you leave no room for imagination, so guess I should just consider my NEIGHBORHOOD up for grabs as well. Got it.

And by the way if you want to know a hoviders latitude/longitude because it's a big city...why don't you Effin ask the chick
You've got pictures of your face where you advertise as someone who performs sexual acts for money. Let's be a bit less hyperbolic here, shall we.
  • CD3
  • 04-19-2016, 01:41 PM
You've got pictures of your face where you advertise as someone who performs sexual acts for money. Let's be a bit less hyperbolic here, shall we. Originally Posted by FunInDFW

Sure and anonymity is not allowed. Did I not just fucking say that. I got it. Close and lock it mods.
Well I'm not one if them. And I have owned that house for 30 years. I'm not about to just up and move. You guys make it impossible for any chick to be anonymous on here, state every fucking detail where you leave no room for imagination, so guess I should just consider my NEIGHBORHOOD up for grabs as well. Got it. Originally Posted by CD3
This is what I have said before. The guys can post whatever they want in the review including location, personal info, etc, but if they girl gives any info on the guy (even in retaliation) the post gets modified and she might get banned.
  • CD3
  • 04-19-2016, 03:08 PM
This is what I have said before. The guys can post whatever they want in the review including location, personal info, etc, but if they girl gives any info on the guy (even in retaliation) the post gets modified and she might get banned. Originally Posted by SteveOTX

Because they can all hide like a pussy. Let them put their face and info up here. See how many have the balls to speak then.
Because they can all hide like a pussy. Let them put their face and info up here. See how many have the balls to speak then. Originally Posted by CD3
Right but its also the rules, which is what i was saying isnt fair. The girls cant defend themselves in the review even if the guy clearly lied.

Or in your case you have to ask for your address or info to be removed, but if you posted that stuff yourself then you get in trouble since you are a provider.
Cd, I really don't think you want to follow in stevo's drama footsteps....but it may be a little to late for you. I just don't think it's good for business. Not all post are good post. Just ask stevettett
  • CD3
  • 04-20-2016, 05:56 AM
Not sure who all these names you are dropping are, being as I worry about myself. The kinda footsteps you, I feel, have never learned to walk
Not sure who all these names you are dropping are, being as I worry about myself. The kinda footsteps you, I feel, have never learned to walk Originally Posted by CD3
Some people on this forum like to gang up on girls and run them off the site for no reason. They just ran one off here a few days ago, hopefully they aren't trying to do that with you now.
Some people on this forum like to gang up on girls and run them off the site for no reason. They just ran one off here a few days ago, hopefully they aren't trying to do that with you now. Originally Posted by SteveOTX
You talk a lot Steve - white knighting. Are you going to see CD3? Or Kitty? Or any of the other gals or are you just a talker or maybe not even a guy?
You talk a lot Steve - white knighting. Are you going to see CD3? Or Kitty? Or any of the other gals or are you just a talker or maybe not even a guy? Originally Posted by TheEccie214
You ran off Kitty before I could see her, but the answer to 1 of your 5 questions is Yes, but I am not telling you which question has the Yes answer.
You ran off Kitty before I could see her, but the answer to 1 of your 5 questions is Yes, but I am not telling you which question has the Yes answer. Originally Posted by SteveOTX
I figured...
I figured... Originally Posted by TheEccie214
Answers in order from your question marks are:

Yes, No, Maybe, No, and #5 cant be answered with 1 word since you used "maybe not even" as the question.
  • CD3
  • 04-20-2016, 10:31 AM
I figured... Originally Posted by TheEccie214

It's a chick. Come on. I got that within the first sentence