Meet & Greet party in Temple

Oh I can't wait myself!
I am DOWN and can't CUM UP
Have FUN y'all !!!
Should I cook fajitas and white wings or do pizza? Whats the consensus... Originally Posted by Hephaestus
according to "The chefs guide to gourmet quisine"
Fajitas are best paired with pussy
white wings are best served as an addition to a more anal delicasy
Tick Tock....PM's sent
I'm starting to feel better, so planning on being there. But I'll have to head home by midnight for family obligations.
Hell, at my age I have a difficult time staying awake till midnight
Count me in
For those sending PM’s about poker we will be running a tournament style game rather than a cash game. Can’t wait to see everyone 💖😘💖
It's soooooooo gonna be on! See you laters!!
Just out of curiosity, whats the entry fee for the poker game?
Yo Hep, thanks for the invite and all your superhuman efforts and the work you put in to make it all come to together man. I had a great time and met some really cool and laid back people there. Everyone was so nice, drama free and friendly. I’m looking forward to the next time already.

A special shout out to the poker dealer and other poker management. Y’all did a fantastic job!! Don’t know how y’all could have run it any better. Everything went smooth and I loved your dealers outfit.
Coach says . . .

Hep,
A super unexpected situation came up and I’m so very sorry I missed out. I always try to attend your amazing get togethers and hated that I had to miss this one. Sounded like a wonderful time brother and you know me to RARELY miss out on some poker.

Coach Paul
I was really looking forward to going up against you in poker, or rather donating funds to a good man LOL.

That said, my thanks go out to our host for throwing a most successful social and including this distant member. The ladies that attended were awesome and a blast to be around. And the gentlemen there were laid back and courteous as gentleman should be. Lindsay ran a great game of poker, as always, with interesting side bars from PID thrown in.

Looking forward to the next one........................... .....

Coach says . . .

Hep,
A super unexpected situation came up and I’m so very sorry I missed out. I always try to attend your amazing get togethers and hated that I had to miss this one. Sounded like a wonderful time brother and you know me to RARELY miss out on some poker.

Coach Paul Originally Posted by coachpaul2007
Hey guys and ladies thank you so much for having me I had an amazing time and it was so great to meet all of you! I am so looking forward to the next one already! I'm hoping to be in Austin this coming week. Y'all are awesome and naked twister fucking rules! Special thank you to Doc Holyday and Heph for the invites! Hit me up anytime ladies and gents!
Thanks to our amazing host with most Hep and to all the wonderful ladies and gents who attended. It was an awesome party for sure 😘