Looks like Kansas is a rad more progressive than it's elected leaders thought!

There is some polling going on here in Kansas right now. They're trying to determine how unclear the amendment was written. Initial results show that a good number of people didn't know exactly what they voted for because of the wording of the bill. Forget the lies told by paid celebrities, TV anchors, and corrupt newspapers, the bill was written for the ballot by pro-choice activists in the Kansas government.

If it is found that a certain threshold of people did not understand because of confusing wording then they could sue to overturn the results of the election. This happened in Missouri about 20 years ago. The forces opposed to a bill wrote such a bad ballot measure that a judge overturned the election results and forced a new vote. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
So the republicans who wrote and had control over the language are upset they couldn’t trick more people to vote their way. Now they want a do over.

Pitiful.
That means the rigged election was rigged wrong...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH!
  • WTF
  • 08-08-2022, 05:10 PM
So the republicans who wrote and had control over the language are upset they couldn’t trick more people to vote their way. Now they want a do over.

Pitiful. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
Let the silly ass woke losers in Kansas vote again.

The majority of Americans are pro first term abortion if needed.

If every state voted on this statewide....there wouldn't be 3 states that banned abortion.

Cornhole is a sore loser.
  • Tiny
  • 08-08-2022, 05:56 PM
Let the silly ass woke losers in Kansas vote again.

The majority of Americans are pro first term abortion if needed.

If every state voted on this statewide....there wouldn't be 3 states that banned abortion.

Cornhole is a sore loser. Originally Posted by WTF
I'll call bull shit on that. More likely about 7 would ban it:

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/08/04/u...-analysis.html
  • Tiny
  • 08-08-2022, 05:56 PM
fff
  • WTF
  • 08-09-2022, 11:04 AM
I'll call bull shit on that. More likely about 7 would ban it:

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/08/04/u...-analysis.html Originally Posted by Tiny
7 outta 50....I'll take that!

Still not a bad guess considering most right wingers think the country is split on this issue (it is not)