Best Pizzas in DFW?

Well kourtney, you know TV adds a few inches ��...I mean pounds
We are lucky to have a Giordanos in Las Vegas. Originally Posted by Boltfan
I've had it in Vegas and Chicago. It's just too much food in one slice and it took forever to cook.
My favorite pizza joint is Patrons Pizza on the west side of Ft. Worth on Cherry Lane off of I30 about 1/2 mile. It's been there since 1969 and I've been eating there since high school. And I still do. Family owned.
Pie Tap for me. Ironically great burgers there too!
Any true deep dish pizza around town?
There was that Chicago deep dish pizza place but they closed.

https://www.yelp.com/biz/ginos-east-dallas

People didn't want to wait 1 hour for a pizza.

A friend told me this place is good and they even have Italian Beef sandwiches.

I have never been to it.

I think I've seen them featured on the Food Channel or Travel Channel one time too:

https://www.addisontasteofchicago.com

Rated 4.5 on YELP and 4.4 on GOOGLE.

https://www.yelp.com/biz/taste-of-chicago-addison
Well I have taken a few of my lady friends to Rotolo's. Not sure if it was the food or the drinks, but the panties did drop!
Has anyone ever taken a decent pizza to Bucks Wild or an AMP?
Joe's Italian Bistro in Allen corner of Bethany/5 best NY style I've found out here and I have looked and tried (when I go to one I ask if I can see oven lol) Has the 4 main things a good crust good pink right amount of spices and biggest real whole milk mozzarella. Joe's has another loc in Anna never tried it though don't go that way.

For me I don't believe a decent pie needs toppings for me its ex lg cheese think toppings are just used to hide and mask the pie believe it actually takes away from the pizza
  • BLM69
  • 10-08-2018, 12:42 PM
Hey we just walked back in from the weekly pizza stop on Henderson. The Henderson Tap house pizzas are great, fire baked and half price on Monday through Thursday before 7pm. Had a pepperoni and smoked brisket, 14" for $7 Originally Posted by equipeeler
I'm trying on of these pizzas soon, I bet it taste good with the brisket on it
I'm trying on of these pizzas soon, I bet it taste good with the brisket on it Originally Posted by BLM69
Tutta's in West End does a great brisket pizza.

Rosati's does a decent Chicago style bakes deep dish.

But I still like i' Fratelli's (something about their sauce)
I love Campizis and Picasso’s
  • Crock
  • 10-09-2018, 08:37 AM
Has the 4 main things a good crust good pink right amount of spices and biggest real whole milk mozzarella. Originally Posted by Likemsweet
Sounds great. I've never had it on pizza, but I think it's safe to say everyone here likes the pink.
  • grean
  • 10-12-2018, 09:58 AM
You haven't had pizza until you've tried Digiorno's fresh from Little Ceasar's.
For DFW, I pick Pappa Murphy's.

You can chose your dough and all your ingredients.

Ex: thin or thick crust - Chicago style - double crust - any ingredient you want and to what degree.

The best part is you take it out of the oven at home. If you want to add more, do it before baking, if you want to take something off, do it before baking.

Come on ANCHOVIES !

It's up to you to make it great or not.

I was in Italy for a couple of weeks in September and I had pizza twice.

Even though pizza originated in Italy, it's not all that.

Italy goes big on no to little meat.