Best Provider Ads in Austin, Texas?

I'm sorry What the fuck are you saying? Am I getting this right? You steel Eryn's ADS and then you tell her she should be happy? Are you kidding me? What the hell is wrong with you? Have you ever heard of ...

pla·gia·rism

noun

the practice of taking someone else's work or ideas and passing them off as one's own.

synonyms: copying, infringement of copyright, piracy, theft, stealing; informalcribbing
"accusations of plagiarism

Hey Cley any chance you notice the word " steeling" in the definition? Originally Posted by Still Looking
So much is wrong with this woman... ive repeatedly asked her to stop...I honestly don't get it....
I'm sorry What the fuck are you saying? Am I getting this right? You steel Eryn's ADS and then you tell her she should be happy? Are you kidding me? What the hell is wrong with you? Have you ever heard of ...

pla·gia·rism

noun

the practice of taking someone else's work or ideas and passing them off as one's own.

synonyms: copying, infringement of copyright, piracy, theft, stealing; informalcribbing
"accusations of plagiarism

Hey Cley any chance you notice the word " steeling" in the definition? Originally Posted by Still Looking
Only like 5 have been mentioned and they are meh
I continue to enjoy ladies who have lots of very sexy, hot pictures in their PAs and Weekend Special Ads.

For example from today: https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2126513

Not only great pictures, but offering specials--"A special from a special lady is always well, special." F2C Originally Posted by BugleBoy
Great job Bb. Thiose ADS leave nothing to chance now do they? Nice! But what's up this Cloey? She is full on steeling Eryn's ADS? I was reading in this thread where Eryn has asked Cloey to stopes steeling her ADS yet it has been going on for some time. Then she has the nerve to say don't get pissed. Hobbyists don't like pissed providers! Then I thought WTF. That just makes no sense.

Then it hit me! CloeyBanks isn't coping Eryn's ADS it's her damn "PIMP". Thats got to be it because "ladies" fon't do crap like that. Not on this level. Especially when they are asked to stop several times!
So much is wrong with this woman... ive repeatedly asked her to stop...I honestly don't get it.... Originally Posted by Eryn
Yes I'm reading that Eryn. I just wrote my 400th and final review. Could you imagine some coping it and using it as thier own? What the hell is wrong with this provider or her PIMP?

Maybe she needs some ERYN advise...

Steel less suck dick more!👍
Awwwwww..xoxo Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
Ellen what say you? If someone keep taking and STEELING you creative postings / Ads would that be okay with you? And then you ask her / him to stop and the response is to not be pissed. Share your thoughts Ellen?
I think I've pleasured myself while reading RoxxxyRaye's Showcase About Me more than once...
You will go to hell if you steal Eryn's ads...except for myself...Satan still has that damn restraining order against me.

Ellen what say you? If someone keep taking and STEELING you creative postings / Ads would that be okay with you? And then you ask her / him to stop and the response is to not be pissed. Share your thoughts Ellen? Originally Posted by Still Looking
You will go to hell if you steal Eryn's ads...except for myself...Satan still has that damn restraining order against me. Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
Thank you Ellen. Where does this hooker or her pimp get off stealing Eryn's ADS and thincking it's okay? Don't be passed off guys don't like that? WTF?
You will go to hell if you steal Eryn's ads...except for myself...Satan still has that damn restraining order against me. Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
Read all 5 pages and audibly said *ohh!!!* when i read this-gotta love it
Thank you Ellen. Where does this hooker or her pimp get off stealing Eryn's ADS and thincking it's okay? Don't be passed off guys don't like that? WTF? Originally Posted by Still Looking
Interesting thread. This rusty hobbyist got some good info in here when browsing ads. Have so much to catch up on.
Im not in austin but visit..I think my ads are creative....also TiaTravels has kickass ads
https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2126897

This Asian Ann PA had me rolling on the floor and ready to give up 19 year-old's for hot sexy MILFs.
Im not in austin but visit..I think my ads are creative....also TiaTravels has kickass ads Originally Posted by DallasRain
But a classy lady of your caliber would never "steal" another providers AD!